Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Set The People Free! It's a Jubilee!

Gutted the Krankies aren't on the bill. Thank God Peppa Pig made it at least.
May be an image of text that says BBC   THE QUEENS PLATINUM JUBILEE 2022 003 STUDIOS EVENTS PRODUCTIONS PLATINUM PARTY AT THE PALACE SATURDAY 4TH JUNE THE CHEEKY GIRLS N-DUBZ NAPALM DEATH THE SHAMEN CHERYL BAKER WU-TANG CLAN  KIRTSIE ALLSOPP CHICO THE CAST OF ALLO ALLO KAJAGOOGOO KAJA SHAUN RYDER AND BEZ LIMP BIZKIT RUSTY LEE KILLING JOKE NOEL PETE DOHERTY WIZBIT JIM ROSE CIRCUS SIDESHOW BONNIE LANGFORD DUMPYS RUSTY NUTS AND MORRISSEY P PLUS THE CAST F CATS ALFWITS JIVE BUNNY AND THE LIVE ACTION PEPPA PIG MUSICAL

Comments

• edited May 2022
    That’s er…..eclectic & Morrisey- Seriously? Did he break in with a sponge & a rusty hammer? 
  • Killing Joke 😂 at the palace 😂 

• Well that spoilt the fun....in the fun and jokes section.
  • Should this be in the HoC section?
  • Can’t believe I fell for this…..
  • edited May 2022
    IAgree said:
    Can’t believe I fell for this…..
    tbh i was going with it till i saw H was an act performing. Then I thought na, no way would Ian Watkins become a royalist. 
  • Whoever put that top list together is a genius. That’s the Big Brother return line up all set 
  • It would make more sense if it was the order of takers for a penalty shoot out…
  • Sponsored links:

• I saw Killing Joke last month. 
    The Queen wouldn't survive watching Jaz. 
  • Is Kirtsie Allsopp a pun or a typo?
  • MrWalker said:
    May be an image of text that says BBC   THE QUEENS PLATINUM JUBILEE 2022 003 STUDIOS EVENTS PRODUCTIONS PLATINUM PARTY AT THE PALACE SATURDAY 4TH JUNE THE CHEEKY GIRLS N-DUBZ NAPALM DEATH THE SHAMEN CHERYL BAKER WU-TANG CLAN  KIRTSIE ALLSOPP CHICO THE CAST OF ALLO ALLO KAJAGOOGOO KAJA SHAUN RYDER AND BEZ LIMP BIZKIT RUSTY LEE KILLING JOKE NOEL PETE DOHERTY WIZBIT JIM ROSE CIRCUS SIDESHOW BONNIE LANGFORD DUMPYS RUSTY NUTS AND MORRISSEY P PLUS THE CAST F CATS ALFWITS JIVE BUNNY AND THE LIVE ACTION PEPPA PIG MUSICAL

The Cast of Allo Allo!! 😂
  • Funnily enough, when I was Ents Officer at college a long long time ago (1986-7), I put one of those acts on and turned another down. Any guesses as to who?
  • edited May 2022
    Napalm Death AND the Cheeky girls on the same bill.

They must have really been struggling- H for christ's sake and how on earth do you gather together Kajagoogoo, and more importantly why would you bother.
  • HandG said:
    MrWalker said:

Are there any left

Rene - dead
    Edith - dead
    Colonel - dead
    LeClerc - dead
    Monsieur Alphonse - dead
    Smallhousen - dead
    Captain Geering - dead

Less of an appearance more of a seance!
  • Hal1x said:
    HandG said:
    MrWalker said:

Are there any left

Rene - dead
    Edith - dead
    Colonel - dead
    LeClerc - dead
    Monsieur Alphonse - dead
    Smallhousen - dead
    Captain Geering - dead

I think that's the joke.
  • Hal1x said:
    HandG said:
    MrWalker said:

Are there any left

Rene - dead
    Edith - dead
    Colonel - dead
    LeClerc - dead
    Monsieur Alphonse - dead
    Smallhousen - dead
    Captain Geering - dead