Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Don’t Wash Your Car!!

You’ve been warned!

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-weather-latest-blood-rain-could-strike-this-week-as-met-office-issues-yellow-thunderstorm-warning-12615825UK weather latest: 'Blood rain' could strike this week as Met Office issues yellow thunderstorm warning

Comments

• I was actually going to wash mine later today, until I read this earlier. Even though my car's already filthy, I didn't need much of an excuse not to wash it! 
  • It's the start of 10 plagues sent by G-d to punish pharaoh (Sandgaard clearly. Guard against sand, get it) until he sets the chosen people (clearly Charlton fans) free (or appointments a young, progressive manager.
    Gave you a like for the impressive mental gymnastics required to make that premise work
  • It's the start of 10 plagues sent by G-d to punish pharaoh (Sandgaard clearly. Guard against sand, get it) until he sets the chosen people (clearly Charlton fans) free (or appointments a young, progressive manager.
    Gave you a like for the impressive mental gymnastics required to make that premise work
    worthy of a promote, oh actually dont worry about it 
  • My car gets washed every time it goes for a service - outside of that it remains as nature clearly intended it. 
  • I was actually going to wash mine later today, until I read this earlier. Even though my car's already filthy, I didn't need much of an excuse not to wash it! 
    Don’t worry, I’m going to inbox each comment on here with a £10 invoice, you can thank me later  ;)
  • Well that was a bit underwhelming
  • Well that was a bit underwhelming
    I’m taking it your talking about the weather? 😆