Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Eurovision 2022

Semi-Finals start tonight on BBC Three

Seems we're potentially the fourth favourites to win the whole thing so watch us come bottom as per usual.

Already Albania and Latvia are providing bonkers entries.

Dont fib peoples, I know you'd rather be watching this than the excitement of the Aston Villa vs Liverpool game tonight. 

Comments

• Backed Ukraine at 10/1 about 3 months ago. Always enjoy Eurovision but hopefully enjoy it a bit more this year.

• Backed Ukraine at 10/1 about 3 months ago. Always enjoy Eurovision but hopefully enjoy it a bit more this year.

Be surprised if they don't run away with it

They do have to get through tonight though 
  • Little Miss Idle is watching the semis in Turin this evening. In fact she's so into it, and always has been, that she's part of a group that produces occasional Eurovision podcasts. 
    Her tips for qualifying are San Marino and Ireland, not to qualify Finland and Moldova. I have no clue about any of this.
  • Sacrilege to say that Moldova wont qualify

They are absolutely bonkers, but brilliant to watch
  • Everyone is gonna vote Ukraine 
  • Am imagining this from the dim, distant past or is there some claim that Mika is an Addick?
  • Am imagining this from the dim, distant past or is there some claim that Mika is an Addick?
    I remember that being said.
    yeah, he said it in an AMA type thing years ago
  • 🤷🏻 
  • I've had an EW interest in the Netherlands @ 100/1. A catchy little ditty that I can't get out of my head right now!

https://eurovision.tv/video/s10-de-diepte-live-netherlands-first-semi-final-eurovision-2022
  • Sponsored links:

• Ukraine are definitely winning this
  • The Norway entry was something else. Top 3 for them. 
  • sam3110 said:
    Ukraine are definitely winning this
    Thought their song was pretty shit to be honest.
  • Ukraine, even at 4/7 is nicking money.

Pretty sure all the bookies will price up ‘without the favourite’.
  • bobmunro said:
    Ukraine, even at 4/7 is nicking money.

Waiting for the Ukraine 1st, Italy 2nd straight forecast is available. Will reinvest in that. Ukraine will smash the public vote
  • bobmunro said:

It's already available on Betfair. Have had another couple of quid on the Netherlands in that market. 
  • bobmunro said:

What odds on Russia bottom?
  • sam3110 said:
    They could be singing agadoo with dancing Hitler's in the background and they would still be run away winners. 
  • Is Russia allowed to participate in Eurovision this year?
  • Solidgone said:
    Is Russia allowed to participate in Eurovision this year?
    Nope. Them and Belarus are not competing.
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:
    They could be singing agadoo with dancing Hitler's in the background and they would still be run away winners. 
    Least EuroVision would basically be confirming that it is, and always has been... a political vote ;)
  • Every year I have a drinking game with a mate where I pick a county that I like the song of and when the votes come in you take a shot for every vote that comes in. Making sure I hate whatever Ukraine are putting out this year. 
  • IdleHans said:
    Little Miss Idle is watching the semis in Turin this evening. In fact she's so into it, and always has been, that she's part of a group that produces occasional Eurovision podcasts. 
    Her tips for qualifying are San Marino and Ireland, not to qualify Finland and Moldova. I have no clue about any of this.
    Clearly neither does she. Expert indeed!
  • Solidgone said:
    Is Russia allowed to participate in Eurovision this year?
    Nope. Them and Belarus are not competing.
    That’ll learn ‘em. 
    Russian TV will go (more) absolutely mental if Ukraine win.

Be surprised if they don't run away with it

They do have to get through tonight though 
    This.

There is only going to be one winner. The Ukrainian entry could walk on the stage, take a crap & walk off again and they will still win.
    Only if accompanied by farts in four part harmony. 
  • bobmunro said:

What odds on Russia bottom?
    Gives uK a chance!!
  • edited May 2022
    The best time to back Ukraine to win was three months ago.

The second best time is now.

1.44 available on Betfair Exchange. That will be halved by the time the voting starts tomorrow night.

Would you rather have 1.44 on Ukraine to win Eurovision or 1.41 on Man City to win away at West Ham?

1.44 is still really good for this late in the game and worth a reasonable punt (only bet what you can afford).
  • The best time to back Ukraine to win was three months ago.

The second best time is now.

1.44 available on Betfair Exchange. That will be halved by the time the voting starts tomorrow night.

Would you rather have 1.44 on Ukraine to win Eurovision or 1.41 on Man City to win away at West Ham?

1.44 is still really good for this late in the game and worth a reasonable punt (only bet what you can afford).
    Earlier this week I chucked NZ$300 on at odds 1.50