Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Darren Ambrose signs for Palace

edited May 2009 in Rumours
Rumoured to have been in talks with Palace today.

Comments

• i really hope not
  • are they for sale then ?
  • edited May 2009
    Good the biggest non event of a footballer i have ever seen...... I stuck by him telling everyone he would come good and well Darren frankly your toilet
  • He's out of contract
  • Doesn't seem like a Warnock player to me but in the right set up could do well. They play three up front and that might suit him.
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]He's out of contract

contact or contract
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]He's out of contract

contact or contract

Alright clever f*cker! :-)
  • Good riddance

Talented he may be - but so infuriating!
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite] They play three up front and that might suit him.

Not as much as one behind would
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Doesn't seem like a Warnock player to me but in the right set up could do well. They play three up front and that might suit him.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. Ambrose getting stuck in Warnock style?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]They play three up front and that might suit him.

That made me laugh........... .might say something about my sense of humour.
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]They play three up front and that might suit him.

And choice of friends
  • what's made me laugh is i knew DaveM was going to post it before he did !
  • Ambrose & Rommedahl...came out of the same mould!
  • Bye Dazza, shut the door on your way out loser.....
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]

I don't know where those rumours come from - the guys married with kids !

Send him to Palace, god knows we've had enough of their rubbish.
  • [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]

I don't know where those rumours come from - the guys married with kids !

Give me a kiss and I'll tell you
  • good there suited, a marriage made in hevean
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]good there suited, a marriage made in hevean

hevean - is that like that bottled water stuff!
  • Would not be missed.
  • Sponsored links:

• waste of space
  • On ya bike Shazza, seen enough of your namby pamby poofy woofy ways.
  • Shazza answer the phone i have been ringing it for hours like you asked are you sure it is in your back pocket :-)
  • 188 appearances, 26 goals, tackles 0.

Palarse and him are well matched.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]188 appearances, 26 goals.

Not too bad a record that, shame that in reality it only ammounts to about 2 minutes of meaningful contribution in 4 years at the club.

Another talented football ruined by a complete lack of personal drive. I wouldn't be so harsh as to say good riddance, but he certainly won't be missed.
  • [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Bye Dazza, shut the door on your way out loser.....

ok bye :'o(
  • Would be fine in a team with ten other players who are hard working, could actually have one good season before going back to black.
  • He's had enough chances with us, we're never going to get any quality out of him consistently.

Seems to lack confidence and belief more than anything.
  • I can't see Ambrose being a Warnock player. Nicky Bailey might be though. But then again, Palace are skint too.
  • Ambrose = engima - Charlton

John Barnes = engima - England.....

Darren Ambrose undoubted talent - also unboubted in my opinion that he was unused to the best of his ability with us tactics and possibly man mangment...certaintly a confidence player who in a team built around him would do better...unfortunately a luxary we cannot afford as previous seasons have shown...