Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2021/22 Charlton Life Kit Sponsorship - SHIRT & DINNER DRAW WINNERS

Thanks once again for everyone’s generosity. Nearly 100 Lifers have so far answered the call to participate in the scheme. It’s great to be able to do something additional to support out club, particularly when things are not exactly going great. Through thick and thin.

We’ve (so far) managed to secure five kit sponsorships, with the confirmed players below. Once again, we’ve managed to show support not just for our first team, but also for the women’s team as well. 

With the woman’s player sponsorship we receive two Season Tickets, so I’ll be drawing those each game for those interested in attending.

It’s not too late to participate in the scheme. You go into the draw later in the season to win shirts and attend the kit sponsors dinner. Details on this post here:

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/92361/2021-22-charlton-life-kit-sponsorship-scheme

This takes the number of kit sponsorship packages our forum has managed to take out in the last 10 years or so to 48. Thanks to all of you who contribute and allow us to support our club in such way. I’ll post the list up tomorrow once I’ve checked with @Curb_It . Thanks again to her and @Davo55 for their help. 

Comments

• edited September 2021
    Great news.

Let's make sure we get the extra two required to hit the half century. Are we close?
  • With the woman’s player sponsorship we receive two Season Tickets, so I’ll be drawing those each game for those interested in attending.

I fully support our womens tean but logistically it's not possible to get to games.  Could you exclude me from the draws please (no puns please).
  • With the woman’s player sponsorship we receive two Season Tickets, so I’ll be drawing those each game for those interested in attending.

I fully support our womens tean but logistically it's not possible to get to games.  Could you exclude me from the draws please (no puns please).
    Cheers AW, I won’t do a blanket draw but ask for interest first 
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm interested as the eldest is keen to see them play 
  • None of our sponsorships seem to be showing up on the player listings on the club website. So much for WIOTOS. 
  • That's not the only problem with the https://www.cafc.co.uk/team/first-team page on the website to be honest.

Cheers AW, I won’t do a blanket draw but ask for interest first 
    Put me up for it, please, @A@AFKABartram
  • So Gilbey and Lee now regulars, Leko now back playing and Lavelle looked good before he was injured.

How is Holding doing?
  • edited December 2021
    I notice that 3 months on that the Matchday programme still doesn’t show our sponsorship of Leko and the online profiles for all the (men) players (Lee, Leko, Lavelle, Gilbey) don’t show any of our sponsorships. Which is a bit rubbish really 
  • The Player Sponsors dinner is on 26 April. Im going to draw the names out with my trusty assistant @suzisausage during half time down the pub this afternoon. Im guessing a few of the winners might not be able to make it so will draw a few more in reserve.

The excitement will be too much! 
  • Was much use made of the free tickets to the womens games?
  • se9addick said:
    Was much use made of the free tickets to the womens games?
    Yes, but not spread around as much as I would have liked tbh (my fault entirely). They’re physical ticket cards and was really difficult meeting people in advance to hand over tickets, arranging to meet at a later date to get back etc. Just haven’t been been on top of their advance fixtures until quite late and made organising difficult. If we do again next season will definitely approach that bit different. I’ve not managed to make it to a game myself btw. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Excitement building. 

Is it being shown on Charlton TV  and if not, why not?
  • The results are in!! We’ve chosen 10 in reserve in case… I’ll contact winners to the dinner tomorrow to check. 

• I’m more worrying about the postage to Vienna and Bermuda! 
  • well done every one 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • @Curb_It What a nice surprise! No need to post it. I’ll be coming over for the first Saturday home game next season together with VA Junior. Could I collect it then? I’ll try to contain my excitement until August! 😉
  • Postage saving should come in handy towards the cost of hand delivering Lookie’s