Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Lincoln City | Saturday 2nd April 2022

Comments

• Leuth said:
    IKEA? Pfah. Barnet Furniture Store mate. (Yes, I'm going to be abandoning the best side of London, sniff) 
    Barnet Furniture Store ....... ? For the discerning client willing to pay for quality. That'll be you, then Leuthy. :smile:

• I wanna an overcoat like Morts!

• The excitement builds 
  • Oggy Red said:
    Leuth said:
    IKEA? Pfah. Barnet Furniture Store mate. (Yes, I'm going to be abandoning the best side of London, sniff) 
    Barnet Furniture Store ....... ? For the discerning client willing to pay for quality. That'll be you, then Leuthy. :smile:

Cheap deals definitely sought! May not get anything. This is mostly a snooping mission. 

Anyway, enjoy the match, everyone...I may buy a stream, who knows 
  • Leuth said:
    There was a run of about eight games not so long ago where Morgan looked like our biggest attacking threat, and he's being scapegoated for the subsequent run of defeats. Jackson, like Bowyer before him, is not afraid to play favourites, and it'll ruin his stint here 
    Yes you are right mate. But alot of us commented at the time that when Morgan is the best player on the field you know you are bang in trouble. 

Ask yourself a question. When a transfer window opens there are always questions around whether we will be able to hang onto certain players. I cant remember that being asked re Albie. Infact the only time I can remember anything being mentioned about him is LB saying we tried to get him a loan but couldn't. That should say all you need to know mate. If you are saying he should be playing now as he will be part of the team next year and that turns out to be the case I think we can pretty much assume the club have given up on their quest to get promoted 
  • Leuth said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Leuth said:

Cheap deals definitely sought! May not get anything. This is mostly a snooping mission. 

Anyway, enjoy the match, everyone...I may buy a stream, who knows 
    Geddon @Leuth.
    Yeah, buy the stream. If we've got to suffer, you're not getting away with it. :smile:

#albiesnumberonefan  

• Morts is absolutely brilliant! So many good people associated with our club. Despite an underwhelming season, there’s so much to believe in.
  • Lincoln lads at the front up for it 
  • That Shirtliff tackle ... lol
  • Sponsored links:

• The god himself 
  • Cor! That Shirty tackle.

And the ref never even booked him ha ha

• Oggy Red said:
    Cor! That Shirty tackle.

And the ref never even booked him ha ha

It was so bad I dont think the ref believed what he saw 😂😂
  • Ground is dead today 
  • Leuth said:
    paulfox said:
    Leuth said:
    There was a run of about eight games not so long ago where Morgan looked like our biggest attacking threat, and he's being scapegoated for the subsequent run of defeats. Jackson, like Bowyer before him, is not afraid to play favourites, and it'll ruin his stint here 
    Sorry leuth your knoshing off Morgan again, he was never good enough and so it has been proven. He needs to be looking elsewhere for next season.
    Again? Earlier this season I decreed that he couldn't play for us. Then he showed otherwise. We are allowed to change outlr minds about players. When Gilbey scores another 45 goals for us I'll think about reevaluating him too
    Lol, just stirring the pot mate, probably two of many not good enough, although I did think Gilbey may cut it.🤷🏻‍♂️
  • edited April 2022
    Charlton TV not available on my tv box today, so having to watch through ifollow.
    No studio chat, so all I can hear is Thomas’s “Addicks to Victory”.
    It’s a bit weird how the club is insisting on pushing this tune.

Edit: As I say that, someone just started screaming something unintelligible on the mic. Bit odd. 😳
  • Love to see those little kids come out with the players! Jayden’s “kid” looked sooo thrilled!
  • Haha Charlotte does a good job so don’t get me wrong but I do love a good toin coss mix up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Result Wigan 1 Bolton 1
  • shine166 said:
    Ground is dead today 
    Long live the ground! :wink:

• Charlton TV geezer thinks we are playing Doncaster, just sussed it isn't last week!
  • Haha Charlotte does a good job so don’t get me wrong but I do love a good toin coss mix up.
    Whatever floats your boat, matey! :smile:

1. 4'

Post update

Attempt saved. Liam Cullen (Lincoln City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved.

• The Imps break forward through Scully and Robson. The full-back delivers the cross, Cullen flicks the ball goal-wards, but McGillivary saves for Charlton.

• 5' We've had a break in play with Matthews receiving treatment after being clattered in an aerial challenge. He's fine to continue. #cafc 0 #imps 0

• 7' Lovely football as Matthews' chipped pass to the edge of the box is chested down by Washington for Stockley, who fires wide. #cafc 0 #imps 0
    1. 8'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Anthony Scully (Lincoln City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked.

• 10' Good build-up again as the ball is worked out to Gilbey on the right - his cross is cut out for a corner. #cafc 0 #imps 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!