Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster Rovers tickets (a) tickets to go on sale

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One fixture at Doncaster Rovers will go on general sale from 9.30am on Monday, March 7th.

The club have received an allocation of 1,000 for the trip to the Eco-Power Stadium on Saturday, March 26th, with tickets going on general sale from the outset.

Click here to purchase your ticket for Doncaster Rovers (a)

PRICES

Adult: £21

Over 60: £17

U25: £17

U18: £8

U12: £5

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

Wheelchair bays: Four wheelchair bays are available priced at the relevant category and the helper goes free

VALLEY AWAY

The end of March will mark the second anniversary of the death of legendary Charlton fan Seb Lewis and Charlton Athletic Supporters' Trust (CAST) will be celebrating Seb's great love of travelling to support our club by subsidising coach fares to Doncaster Rovers on Saturday, March 26th.

Using some surplus income from the mosaic fund, plus some general CAST reserves we will be supporting the club to make up to 200 coach tickets available at £5 each.

Coach travel can be booked by clicking here.

Larkfield: 7.25am

Gravesend: 7.45am

Dartford: 8am

Bexleyheath: 8.15am

Bromley: 8.35am

Eltham: 9am

Charlton: 9.15am

Please note that the times are subject to change depending on the uptake of each pick-up point and the number of seats sold.

Click here to visit the club's ticketing page.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6224d400054f9/doncaster-rovers-tickets-a-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• edited March 2022
    Don't appear to be showing on the ticketing site?

Edit: They are now.
  • I'm in ((:>)
  • 173 tickets sold.
  • 4 of us, but Stirling Moss has said it's his turn to drive, we're nervous and a little afraid. 
  • See your 4 and raise you the Bromley 6!
  • clive said:
    173 tickets sold.
    Could get a good following at this, decent chanxe at an away win
  • 239 tickets sold.
  • 300 sold. Says it all really. 

135 for Rotherham 

Sorry state of affiars 
  • robroy said:
    300 sold. Says it all really. 

135 for Rotherham 

Sorry state of affiars 
    I think 300 is good.
  • Donny is actually a good away game for pubs
  • Sponsored links:

• When will we know if this is going ahead? 
  • Donny a good trip - seems quick from King x and not a bad little town.
    Downside newish shinny ground on a retail outlet and the local pub is a Hungry Horse or the like !
  • £5

All coach seats are subsidised by C.A.S.T. in memory of Seb Lewis
  • edited March 2022
    Donny a good trip - seems quick from King x and not a bad little town.
    Downside newish shinny ground on a retail outlet and the local pub is a Hungry Horse or the like !
    Good town for pubs but also a perfect example of a northern shit hole. Weird place filled with weirder people - the perfect away day 
  • Croydon said:
    Donny a good trip - seems quick from King x and not a bad little town.
    Good town for pubs but also a perfect example of a northern shit hole. Weird place filled with weirder people - the perfect away day 
    Ah yes, the typical southern stereotype of the northern (relatively - S.Yorks) town!

Spent many a day working in and around Doncaster (near the stadium, coincidentally). Have to say, I've been in the company of far 'weirder' people in and around London!
  • It's a shit hole mate
  • 10 of us going
    We will be parking ourselves by the jukebox in the Railway Hotel
    Lets hope we get a result to sing about🎸
  • International weekend… why has this one not been postponed but Wimbledon has been?
  • International weekend… why has this one not been postponed but Wimbledon has been?
    Because I'm going to this game.and not Wimbledon 
    3 callups needed for a postponement. Because Wimbledon was a rearranged fixture, for some bizarre reason, only one callup is needed to postpone it...
  • Sponsored links:

• 434 sold 
  • 434 sold 
    Would be good to break 500
  • Is there still a risk this could get called off? 

Just got 3 this morning. 
  • robroy said:
    Is there still a risk this could get called off? 

Just got 3 this morning. 
    unless we get some freak weather, no.
  • 471 tickets sold.
  • clb74 said:
    robroy said:
    300 sold. Says it all really. 

135 for Rotherham 

Sorry state of affiars 
    I think 300 is good.
    I think they made a film about them once!
  • I’m going.🥳
  • I’m going.🥳
    You could walk there mate B)
  • edited March 2022
    I’m going.🥳
    You could walk there mate B)
    You going? Only £17 (not the u25 tickets)for you and £5 each for your mates. 
  • 520 tickets sold.