Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ketchup - Fridge Or Cupboard?

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    Fridge is the correct answer. 
    Another wrong answer! 😂 
  • I’ve always been cupboard, but not sure I’d want to disagree with Ryan Inniss on this one
  • Ketchup - Fridge

Brown - cupboard

Mix it up a bit, savages.
  • MrOneLung said:
    It literally says keep refrigerated once opened.on the bottle. You might not agree with it, but that is the correct answer 

About a quarter of it is sugar. It'll last for years with no adverse affects.
  • the Bin... Hate ketchup of all the sauces
    Same - absolutely vile stuff.
  • Cupboard all day long...
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Fridge is the correct answer. 
    Another wrong answer! 😂 
    Incorrect.

• Fridge, along with all other condiments.
  • Cupboard, along with eggs, neither should be anywhere near a fridge!!!! 
  • Cupboard, not refrigerated in shop or warehouses. (Before anybody says it, I know it’s not open in the shops etc). I was brought up before fridges were common and tomato sauce was kept on the larder, as we never had a fridge along with the butter etc.
  • Ketchup and Brown in the cupboard. Mayo in the fridge 🤷‍♂️
  • 🤢 if you don’t like this, growing up in this country as a kid is hard.  So many bad memories of having to go to birthday parties or eating out where people and restaurants just slap it on as a staple.  I can’t even go near it 
  • cabbles said:
    🤢 if you don’t like this, growing up in this country as a kid is hard.  So many bad memories of having to go to birthday parties or eating out where people and restaurants just slap it on as a staple.  I can’t even go near it 
    My daughter spilled some on the rug the other day. Rather than clean the rug I threw it away - the sight of ketchup makes me want to vomit. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cupboard, not refrigerated in shop or warehouses. (Before anybody says it, I know it’s not open in the shops etc). I was brought up before fridges were common and tomato sauce was kept on the larder, as we never had a fridge along with the butter etc.
    Yeah and you still go outside to shit as that was how it was in the old days. 
  • edited February 2022
    MrOneLung said:
    Cupboard, not refrigerated in shop or warehouses. (Before anybody says it, I know it’s not open in the shops etc). I was brought up before fridges were common and tomato sauce was kept on the larder, as we never had a fridge along with the butter etc.
    Yeah and you still go outside to shit as that was how it was in the old days. 
    No we moved and got an inside toilet, but yes back in those bad old days you would have been correct.
  • but you moved and also now have a refrigerator so no reason not to put your ketchup it ….
  • Fridge of course!
  • It's on the shelf in the shop, so there's the clue.
  • MrOneLung said:
    but you moved and also now have a refrigerator so no reason not to put your ketchup it ….
    Yes I could if I so wished, but as I don’t  it remains where it always has for the last 70 years in our household, in the cupboard.
  • Cupboard.

Fridge is just weird.

You don't buy it from the chilled section in the supermarket . 

• Closed jars and condiments, in the cupboard.

Once opened, in the fridge
  • Cupboard fgs!
  • Fridge. 
    However, I don’t like putting it on my dinner cold so if I’m organised and know I am going to use it I remove it from the fridge an hour before use to let it reach room temperature. How sad am I?