Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2022/23

Two and a half months until the NFL draft, here is the first round order as it stands today:

1. Jacksonville Jaguars
2. Detroit Lions
3. Houston Texans
4. New York Jets
5. New York Giants
6. Carolina Panthers
7. New York Giants (traded from Chicago Bears)
8. Atlanta Falcons
9. Denver Broncos
10. New York Jets (traded from Seattle Seahawks)
11. Washington Commanders
12. Minnesota Vikings
13. Cleveland Browns
14. Baltimore Ravens
15. Philadelphia Eagles (traded from Miami Dolphins)
16. Philadelphia Eagles (traded from Indianapolis Colts)
17. Los Angeles Chargers
18. New Orleans Saints
19. Philadelphia Eagles
20. Pittsburgh Steelers
21. New England Patriots
22. Las Vegas Raiders
23. Arizona Cardinals
24. Dallas Cowboys
25. Buffalo Bills
26. Tennessee Titans
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
28. Green Bay Packers
29. Miami Dolphins (traded from San Francisco 49ers)
30. Kansas City Chiefs
31. Cincinnati Bengals
32. Detroit Lions (traded from Los Angeles Rams)

But first, free agency will open on March 16th. You would expect team to be looking to fill gaps on their rosters with free agents as best as possible to allow them to take the best players available when it comes time to make their selections on April 28.

Comments

• Here is a PFF list of the top 200 free agents for 2022:

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2022-free-agent-rankings-free-agency
  • Here is a PFF list of the top 200 free agents for 2022:

Just based off the top 50 of that list, the Bucs have a hell of a rebuild job on their hands, and that before Brady retiring
  • Can’t believe we have to wait six months ‘til the next game! 
  • sam3110 said:
    Here is a PFF list of the top 200 free agents for 2022:

Just based off the top 50 of that list, the Bucs have a hell of a rebuild job on their hands, and that before Brady retiring
    Have to wonder if Arians would stick around for a rebuild.
  • se9addick said:
    Can’t believe we have to wait six months ‘til the next game! 
    Cheer up - the CFL is back on June 9th.
  • WR's massively needed for the Browns. 
  • se9addick said:
    Where's the XFL when you need it?
  • CAFCTrev said:
    se9addick said:
    Where's the XFL when you need it?
    Only 12 months to go 
  • 203 days till season starts. 
  • Theres always the USFL to watch in April: https://www.theusfl.com

Go Generals!
  • Sponsored links:

• Who are they playing?
  • Unconfirmed 
  • edited March 2022
    Who are they playing?
    I would imagine it's a home game for each of the three teams announced.

Green Bay home games: Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, Dallas, New York Giants, New York Jets, New England, Tennessee, Los Angeles Rams

New Orleans home games: Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Las Vegas, Minnesota

Jacksonville home games: Houston, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Denver, Las Vegas, Dallas, New York Giants, Baltimore

Take out the divisional opponents (which are the least likely to be moved, that would upset a lot of US fans...)

GB: Dallas, NYG, NYJ, NE, Tennessee, LAR

NO: LAR, Seattle, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Las Vegas, Minnesota

JAX: Denver, Las Vegas, Dallas, NYG, Baltimore

The out of conference games (which are most primed to be moved) would be...

GB: NYJ, NE, Tennessee

NO: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Las Vegas

JAX: Dallas, NYG
  • edited March 2022
    Jets went in 2021 which would make it unlikely they would return so soon afterwards which narrows down the GB options further.

Bengals, Rams and Raiders all played in London in 2019 so it's possible they'd be back but you'd think unlikely?

I could see 1) NE @ GB, 2) BAL @ NO and 3) NYG/DAL @ JAX... wonder what the odds are. :-)
  • Anyone up for the Saints’ game?
  • There was a good article somewhere that suggested all the London games have been Thursday Night Football-type games, featuring teams with losing records and rubbish matchups. Perhaps things will get better now that the teams have no choice in going - the extra home game means that you have to travel. 

Found it - https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2021/10/15/22727909/london-nfl-games-experiment-jaguars

It's long and free so worth a click if you are at work aren't busy. 
  • I used to keep the list of all the NFL fans on here and who they supported.
    Updating it every time someone new posted in the thread was my only real contribution to the site.
    I didn’t update it at all last season and the only version I have is now nearly 2 years out of date, so please if anyone needs adding just let me know. I’m sure there are plenty of updates to make…..
  • edited March 2022

AFC EAST:

Bills – Avi_dAddick

Dolphins – 9goalswentpastperry, CharltonParkLane, da2 addick, Hertsseasider, Jdredsox, Johnhumphrey, kielyskickingboots, RomseyAddick, Simon E

Jets - CAFCTrev, CharltonMadrid, rina

Patriots – 56yearsofdreams, ForeverAddickted, Indianaaddick, RalphMilnesgut, sam3110, SomervilleAddick, WelshAddick

AFC NORTH:

Bengals - Bigbadbozman

Browns - cafcbrown, creepyaddick, SE7toSG3, SELR_addicks

Ravens - BertieB, ChiAddick, Its_Hamer_Time, limeygent, StubleyAddick, The Red Robin

Steelers - Ben18, bobmunro, Pedro45, ScrappyCAFC, WestSA

AFC SOUTH:

Colts – CAFC1304, Rossman92

Jaguars – PaddyP17, SE10Addick

Texans – 

Titans - cafcnick1992, tommyr 

AFC WEST:

Broncos – Beardface, buckshee, Leroy Ambrose, Rothko, sonicstud85

Chargers - andyg90, Blinkant, DamoNorthStand

Chiefs – cafc_4life, johnny73, Minkcafc, stackitsteve

Raiders – All_Thaid_Up, dread_pirate_addick, Floebot, MrOneLung, northstandsteve, se9addick, SoundAsa£, World of Woe

NFC EAST:

Cowboys – Bilko, Callumcafc, chester_conrad, supaclive, TotalAddicktion, WHAddick

Eagles – Ashdown, cypriot_addick, el-pietro, kigelia, Low_Ears, twiggyaddick, ValleyGary

Giants – AddicksAddict, Big William, EastStand, Eddickted, redcarter, SuedeAdidas

Washington – bolloxbolder, cafckev, GoOnYouHaddocks, hudson-son-son, Miserableoldgit, Pedro45, Planty_The_Addick, tonyupnorth, wellingtentioned

NFC NORTH:

Bears – addick16, ChicagoAddick, Eric_Dales, Laddick01, Oh_Yoni_Boy, Wright6679

Lions – Sparrows Lane Lion

Packers – addickfanatic, CAFCjoe94, Macronate, NapaAddick

Vikings - 1StevieG, cafc_harry, flyingkiwiDK, Lincsaddick, SantaClaus

NFC SOUTH:

Buccaneers – danhughes99, Dannoo_86

Falcons – Big C, BrentfordAddick, DanDavis, Karim_myBagheri, Morboe

Panthers – btrain88, charente addick, DyerConsequences, McBobbin

Saints – Gillis, LLMTP, philcafc

NFC WEST:

49ers – cs1986, Missed It, NorthStandUltra, RDG, Red_James, Rob, Siv_in_Norfolk

Cardinals – Henry Irving

Rams – 

Seahawks - Briston_Addick, Cafcspud, johnnybev1987, Lazy_eye_metaphor, Nug, thecrazyaddick

• I've loosely tied myself to the Titans given my love affair with Nashville
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2022
    WOW - I didn't think that would really happen. I am very surprised that the Seahawks are moving on. I wonder how much the Broncos are giving up.
  • AFCW is about to be Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Justin Herbert..... and Derek Carr
  • WOW - I didn't think that would really happen. I am very surprised that the Seahawks are moving on. I wonder how much the Broncos are giving up.
  • Rodgers has committed to the Packers, $200m over four years with $153m guaranteed and it looks as though they’re going to use their franchise tag on Davante Adams.
  • The full package for Seattle, which also sent a fourth-round pick Denver's way: two first-rounders, two second-rounders, a fifth-rounder, quarterback Drew Lock, defensive tackle Shelby Harris and tight end Noah Fant, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
  • AFCW is about to be Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Justin Herbert..... and Derek Carr
    Two of those made the playoffs last season. One even beat another one in a head to head win and you’re in game in the final week.
  • Let’s not even pretend Justin Herbert isn’t the best of the four. /tin hat on 
    If we plough our cap space into the defensive front giving him 2-3 more possessions per game then I genuinely believe we will be difficult to stop. 

Wilson imho has been on a downward trend for about a season and a half now but you never know what a change of environment could do. 

Gna stick my neck out and say next season the Chiefs won’t win the AFC West. 
  • edited March 2022
    Rumours are that the Seahawks are open to offers for Tyler Lockett. Also set to release Bobby Wagner.

They are going into full rebuild mode.