Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valentines Day

Anyone up for all this American nonsense….?

I am… so much so,that you can’t believe the look of horror on my face when the Valentines card I’d ordered online (got covid, haven’t been out of the house) arrived , and my wife said, we haven’t got a dog!

Comments

• edited February 2022
    I think I’m in the doghouse, shows how ill I was I guess.
  • Buy a card for £2 and be done with it. She’s happy, I’m happy, it’s that simple. 
  • I'm working 14 hours today, she left the house before I woke up, she'll be in bed asleep by the time I'm home.

Happy Valentine's Day
  • I buy her a box of chocolates, making sure they aren't gluten-free, then get half of them back 
  • My missus doesn’t need Roses and Chocolates to know how much I love her … but they help
  • Sponsored links:

• I took my wife to A&E for Valentine's Day, although we made an early 7pm start yesterday.
    I got home at 3am this morning.
    She's still there waiting for her appendix to be removed  :'(
  • I took my wife to A&E for Valentine's Day, although we made an early 7pm start yesterday.
    You'll have to go some to top that next year 🙂 hope she's ok & makes swift recovery
    Her birthday's on 9/11  :(
  • Hope she gets well soon mate.
  • Anyone going 'up the Oxo tower' tonight?
  • Anyone going 'up the Oxo tower' tonight?
    I bloody wish.
  • Sponsored links:

• My date for the evening
    Your little finger looks like a case of repetitive strain injury.
  • seems like everything to of got well out of hand. 

in the office this morning there is a balloon arch in the shape of a heart, a mini box of Lindor on everyone's desk and 2 packets of love hearts - ill take mine home and give to her indoors to make me look thoughtful. 
  • Not as well received as I imagined. 
    Bit too cheesy? 
    Best wishes to your beloved for a quick recovery mate.
  • Its a ridiculous shame to sell inflated crap to peddle the myth of a fairy god being responsible for human emotion 

That said, I'm very much in the @ValleyGary camp. Buy a card, write something nice and be done with it. 
  • My girlfriend bought me a book of ‘sex cheques’ for our anniversary the other day - tried to redeem one last night but got rejected. Slag.