Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheffield Wednesday away tickets to go on sale

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One clash at Sheffield Wednesday will go on general sale from 9.30am on Thursday, February 10th.

The club have received an allocation of 1,171 for the trip to Hillsborough on Saturday, February 26th, with tickets going on general sale from the outset.

Click here to purchase your ticket for Sheffield Wednesday (a)

PRICES

Adult: £24

Over 65: £14

U21: £14

U17: £14

U11: £10

U5: £5

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

Wheelchair bays: Eight wheelchair bays are available priced at the relevant category and the helper goes free

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £24 with the following pick-up points and times*:

COACH ONE

Larkfield: 8.20am

Gravesend: 8.45am

Dartford: 9am

Bexleyheath: 9.15am

Charlton: 9.30am

COACH TWO 

Bromley: 8.50am

Eltham: 9.15am

Charlton: 9.30am

* Please note that the times are subject to change depending on the uptake of each pick-up point and the number of seats sold.

Click here to visit the club’s ticketing page.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6203a701a2b16/sheffield-wednesday-away-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• 3 of us going via Doncaster as East Midlands Rail are scummy and don't allow group discounts to or from London.
  • 7 of us on the 9AM train. Early start for us as engineering works before we reach London. Really looking forward to this one.
  • 2 bought, first time going Hillsborough so looking forward to it.
  • Going to this. Great memories of Jackson’s freekick and a one nil win in the season we went up. Also being pushed into the urinal by a Wednesday fan in a pub before the game. Always looked for Wednesday’s demise ever since. Although less likely this time round.
  • Haven't been there for a while but always one of my favourite away grounds.
  • If match finishes at 5PM. What time should we roughly be back into Sheffield main line station for? 
  • If match finishes at 5PM. What time should we roughly be back into Sheffield main line station for? 
    I reckon most will get to the station for 18:00 or just before. It's 5 minutes to the tram, probably a queue, 20-ish minutes on the tram, then another 5 minute walk to the station. 
    Tram from Leppings Lane tram stop to city centre takes about 20 minutes, a change of trams is required or walk from city centre, Leppings Lane tram stop is about a 3 minute walk from the stadium, so allow about 30 minutes.
    More details can be found here
    https://www.stagecoachbus.com/supertram#
  • Sponsored links:

• Booked on the 18.11 via Doncaster so leaves plenty of time.
  • Love the ground, not so much the area or the fans. When leaving the ground a few years back it all got a bit intimate (not in a nice way) with some of their more unsavory supporters. 
  • Love the ground, not so much the area or the fans. When leaving the ground a few years back it all got a bit intimate (not in a nice way) with some of their more unsavory supporters. 
    When we beat them in the FA cup (4-2 from memory) it kicked off after.
  • ChiAddick said:
    Love the ground, not so much the area or the fans. When leaving the ground a few years back it all got a bit intimate (not in a nice way) with some of their more unsavory supporters. 
    When we beat them in the FA cup (4-2 from memory) it kicked off after.
    Think it's happened a few times. Even at the valley with them. 
    Yes a bit naughty in Jan 12, after Jackos free kick. Had to walk through their mob to get to the coaches. The police were quite rough with their fans, which helped. 
  • edited February 2022
    Love the ground, not so much the area or the fans. When leaving the ground a few years back it all got a bit intimate (not in a nice way) with some of their more unsavory supporters. 
    This is probably the reason https://youtu.be/jsC71QiK6yY 20 mins in, their ‘top boy’ tells a story about getting it from Charlton fans in 2006
  • Never had problems at Wednesday, some of my best mates are Owls.
    The New Barrack Tavern is something of a local for me.
    The BBC the other side of the city are very unsavoury.
  • edited February 2022
    Just got four tickets. Easy trip for me as based up north. 

Can recommend the Sheffield Tap on the station. 

Last game there was when JJ scored the free kick, was horrible leaving the ground. Getting called a cockney c..nt, charging at us and spitting. Said I would never go again… haha 
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry some of you have had some shit experiences. 

If you're coming up on the train it's not an easy trek back post game with trams being a little bit busy but should make it to town for 6.

Boozing wise, like the Valley nowadays very little around the ground for away fans so for me I'd look at drinking up West and Division Street in town and getting tram in from 2.15 onwards. 

Alteratively get a cab to Kelham Island, its a very good place for a beer and many more pubs opening up there, Taxi to ground is about a tenner from there too. 

Any other advice needed or owt leave it in here and I will answer as best I can. 

Yeah yeah, you just want heads up on where we're going to be drinking. 
  • 485 tickets sold.
    Had a laugh out loud moment there, I pictured you sitting in a tree in the dark  B)
    F***** me there :'(
    Have had totally the opposite experience. Only problems we’ve ever had coming out of a game was at Wednesday. They are also some of the most deluded fans in the country. 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Never had problems at Wednesday, some of my best mates are Owls.
    Have had totally the opposite experience. Only problems we’ve ever had coming out of a game was at Wednesday. They are also some of the most deluded fans in the country. 
    One of the best away supports in the country tbf.

If you're coming up on the train it's not an easy trek back post game with trams being a little bit busy but should make it to town for 6.

Boozing wise, like the Valley nowadays very little around the ground for away fans so for me I'd look at drinking up West and Division Street in town and getting tram in from 2.15 onwards. 

Alteratively get a cab to Kelham Island, its a very good place for a beer and many more pubs opening up there, Taxi to ground is about a tenner from there too. 

Any other advice needed or owt leave it in here and I will answer as best I can. 

Couldn't give a flying fuck where ya drink
  • Anyone going for the football need to be certified. 
  • Do you get a fucking medal with each ticket?

Couldn't give a flying fuck where ya drink
    It was clearly a joke 
  • Bumping to ask if anyone's planning to stay overnight for this one & if so, any recommendations gratefully accepted, thanks.