Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dexter

13»

Comments

• I loved the ending, although one thing annoyed me

if you haven't seen it, do not read

epidode 7 or 8, Harrison was being taught to drive by the baddie (in terrible with tv character names) but the end seen, Harrison gets into dexters trick and drives off!!! Very quick learner!

I think there will be another series where dexter takes on the debs/dad role and speaks to Harrison.

when did the private investigator get murdered? Did this happen off screen?
    Yeah, I enjoyed the ending and the series as a whole. Much better than the 8th. Although gutted we didn't get to see Hannah again!

Like you, I think there will be a spin off now where he takes on that exact role with the kid.

Do you mean the blogger? If so, yeah, would have been off screen.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    se9addick said:
    Are they doing more series’ after this one or is New Blood a one time thing?
    One time I believe. 

They left a possibility for a 2nd season of new blood
  • I loved the ending, although one thing annoyed me

epidode 7 or 8, Harrison was being taught to drive by the baddie (in terrible with tv character names) but the end seen, Harrison gets into dexters trick and drives off!!! Very quick learner!

I think there will be another series where dexter takes on the debs/dad role and speaks to Harrison.

Must have been off screen. I can't remember it either.

When I saw "it"...I just thought surely not?

• cafcpolo said:
    I loved the ending, although one thing annoyed me

Yeah, I enjoyed the ending and the series as a whole. Much better than the 8th. Although gutted we didn't get to see Hannah again!

Like you, I think there will be a spin off now where he takes on that exact role with the kid.

They're already talking about a new one. I think Todds is correct, it will be about Harrison with Dexter the 'new Debs'. 

The audience only found out the blogger was dead when Dexter/Harrison found the heads and she was at the end of the corridor. 

Overall thought it was a decent season. Not against another one as it will be slightly different but hope they don't go the same way again and do series after series unnecessarily. 
  • cafcpolo said:
    I loved the ending, although one thing annoyed me

Thanks, just making sure I didn't fall asleep during an episode 
  • I hope they just leave it alone now. Was quite disappointed with it the entire season. 
  • I was really hoping that Angel was going to turn up at the police station and see Dexter again. Shame that never happened.
  • Ross said:
    I was really hoping that Angel was going to turn up at the police station and see Dexter again. Shame that never happened.
    Poor guy, over night flight from Miami to New York then travel to wherever iron lake is only to see Dexter dead.
  • edited January 2022
    I hope they just leave it alone now. Was quite disappointed with it the entire season. 
    Unless they do a prequel with a young Dexter. 
  • The new show might get called Harrison.

A pro wrestler who attempts to fight crime!