Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

No Curbs on Charlton Tv

Anyone know why Curbs hasn't been on Charlton TV lately. 

I really loved his input. 

Comments

• Minto mentioned a couple of times that he is on holiday in the Caribbean 
  • edited January 2022
    He's never been the same since  the Paddy Power adverts.

• He's been caught nipping out during lockdown to fill a suitcase with Curbs Cans
  • He has been on holiday in St Lucia, as Scott mentioned on Wednesday night.
  • edited January 2022
    He has been on holiday in St Lucia, as Scott mentioned on Wednesday night.

Tough at the top ain't it... 🌴🌴.. B)
  • A reason why he wouldn’t want to get back into management- taking a holiday when you fancy it!
  • He has been on holiday in St Lucia, as Scott mentioned on Wednesday night.
    Cheers, I missed most of the prematch coverage as I didnt get up until about ten minutes before kick off.
  • TEL said:
    He has been on holiday in St Lucia, as Scott mentioned on Wednesday night.
    Cheers, I missed most of the prematch coverage as I didnt get up until about ten minutes before kick off.
    Ya lazy bastard! 😴
  • edited January 2022
    I think he is there for a month. Lovely 😊 A tad jealous.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2022
    TEL said:
    Anyone know why Curbs hasn't been on Charlton TV lately. 

I really loved his input. 
    Would you want to be filmed watching us play crap football? He’s run for the hills
  • Can’t blame him making the most of his time,couldn’t do that when he was in management.
  • no Minto
    He's in Curbs suitcase

• Is this lady/woman/female/presenter the one who does the after match interviews , she’s quite good .. who is she , what’s her history 
  • He is PM until the end of the season. 
  • Is this lady/woman/female/presenter the one who does the after match interviews , she’s quite good .. who is she , what’s her history 
    Charlotte Richardson - been doing some of the pitch announcements on match days too as well as the interviews. Commentates on some if the women’s matches too, she’s very good. 
  • no Minto
    He was co-commentator at the Man City game earlier for Talksport.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if he's just got depressed from seeing the mess that has been repeatedly made of his good work.