Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall say "Don't be a Tosser"

Comments

• Difference between that and the communique from the Barnsley tosser….
    Can’t say I disagree with much in there. Well done smallwall, hope it helps 👍🏻
  • Nothing new at the toolbox then. 
  • "Countless missiles were thrown on to the pitch, one of which as we all saw struck a Palace player; there were three separate incidents of individual discriminatory abuse; unsavoury chanting; a physical assault of a steward; numerous reports of drug taking in toilets; and a pitch incursion".

Bloody West Ham fans

Doesn't really sound like a particularly 'small group of people'
  • edited January 2022
    what were they doing? shooting up in the loos??!

doing drugs at that time of day is uncivilised. bit of charlie at 4pm is fair enough but at half 12?! wtf is wrong with these people. Tossers. 

• what were they doing? shooting up in the loos??!
    doing drugs at that time of day is uncivilised. bit of charlie at 4pm is fair enough but at half 12?! wtf is wrong with these people. Tossers. 
    Haha...that 4hrs makes all the difference 😉. If they were on the sniff at midday, I guarantee they'd have been on it since Spoons opened their doors at 9am! Each to their own I suppose!
  • Poor old Millwall, it was a one off.
    Every other club in the land has it every game, but we don’t hear about it, because the West Ham supporting journalists will mention every tiny weeny insignificant thing like the weekend one off.
    Free the Millwall humanitarians!
  • Don't be a tosser. Don't be a Millwall fan. 
  • Sponsored links:

• it's your CEO mate 
  • it's your CEO mate 
    I know, mate. Got a lot of time for SK.
  • yeah, so have we..
  • still, i don't remember him calling us tossers though 
    I think we're probably somewhat thicker skinned than many other fans. It's almost as if he's flirting with us  :)
    How much are they charging for a packet at the Den.
    Asking for a friend  
    I think we're probably somewhat thicker than many other fans. ;)

I think we're probably somewhat thicker skinned than many other fans. It's almost as if he's flirting with us  :)
    How much are they charging for a packet at the Den.
    Asking for a friend  

• Sponsored links:

• tbf to Millwall (feel a bit sick after saying that) these problems in recent time (last 20 odd years) have been because as soon as there is a biggish match these so called Millwall fans (who mainly stay in a pub in Kent and pretend they're 'Wall' to add to their reputation of being, idk, hard i guess) come out in their numbers and fuck it up for the (few) proper fans that Millwall have got. 

you only have to look at their recent Wembley trip. 

The problem is you live by the sword you die by the... they have a reputation which for some people who somehow evolution has kept alive have a thrill of shouting Millll and giving it large before heading back to their office job the following Monday. Way of the wall world i guess. 
  • edited January 2022
    We always hear the “a minority of fans” comment…..well that’s as maybe, but in truth it’s a pretty significant minority that has always been attracted to them over many a year and that will no doubt continue to be the case.
    After all, a minority can be as much as 49%…….can’t it. 
  • Sniff and football is a massive issue.

Well actually sniff and alcohol, together, is a social issue but it's one that brings football into it.   I am not talking about a couple of lines here and there. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Sniff and football is a massive issue.

Well actually sniff and alcohol, together, is a social issue but it's one that brings football into it.   I am not talking about a couple of lines here and there. 
    Joachim low has a problem with scratch and sniff. 
  • Though like a lot of his Spanner mates, he only turns up for the big games, like against Charlton.

Clear foul on Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Boris Johnson  Charlton Life
    Wow.

Both the people I dislike the most in politics and football.

I would have gladly taken a red card at that opportunity. Here comes the all-time Souness + Vinny Jones tackle.
  • Actually, I'm not really that hard but I can dream.
  • Actually, I'm not really that hard but I can dream.

Ahem!