Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

5 sportsmen/women you detest.

The title says it all. Living or dead. The only rule is you must give a reason. This should be fun. 

Comments

• I dunno about detest, but dislike, off the top of my head:

- John Terry.  For many obvious reasons.
    - Gerwyn Price.  Arrogant loudmouth tosser.
    - David Warner.  Arrogant loudmouth cheating tosser.
    - Zaha.  Thick, whingey, diver.  Palace.

Erm... struggling.  OJ Simpson?  Can't think why 
  • 1. Michael Owen. Dived against us for a penalty in the 3-3 game 
    2. John Higgins. Cheating Scottish pimp. 
    3. Garry Anderson. I hate this two faced Scottish cunt. 
    4. Tony Mowbray. For what he said about us.  
    5. Joe Jordan. For breaking my heart when I was 6. It’s why I detest Scotland at virtually everything. 

• Ricky Pontin - Gobshite Aussie 
    Lewis Hamilton - Hypocrite tax dodger 
    Kevin Muscat - Just ask Matty Holmes 
    Nick Kyrgios - See Ricky Pontin 
    Neymar - Diving Cheat 

• Kevin Muscat - nasty talentless prick.
    David Campese - probably has a small willy.
    Luis Suarez - Bucktoothed spiteful cheat.
    James McClean - Unlikeable twat.
    El Hadji Diouf - Arrogant flobber.

• Kevin Muscat…..for obvious reasons.
    Muhamed Ali……never forgave him for the blatantly intentional split glove stunt……Our ‘enery had him beat all ends up!
    Max Verstappen….he has gained farcical World Champion status under entirely false pretences.
    Steve Smith…..caught cheating as plain as day. IMHO he should have been banned for life, no ifs or buts.
    Diego Maradona….stole the World Cup by cheating and never really acknowledged the fact.

That wasn't Ali, it was his trainer/cornerman.  Yes, Ali benefitted but he had nothing to do with it.
  • Kevin Muscat…..for obvious reasons.
    Muhamed Ali……never forgave him for the blatantly intentional split glove stunt……Our ‘enery had him beat all ends up!
    Max Verstappen….he has gained farcical World Champion status under entirely false pretences.
    Steve Smith…..caught cheating as plain as day. IMHO he should have been banned for life, no ifs or buts.
    Diego Maradona….stole the World Cup by cheating and never really acknowledged the fact.

That wasn't Ali, it was his trainer/cornerman.  Yes, Ali benefitted but he had nothing to do with it.
    Oh really?🙄
  • Les Briley  - cheating wind up arsehole
    John Aldridge - ditto
    Dennis Wise - ditto
    Ian Baird - ditto
    Tim Henman - arsehole

• John Higgins - would be match fixer that the snooker world seems to brush over. 

Rafa Nadal - bum picking, clay lover 

Tiger Woods - just through his dominance at the time. 

Michael Jordan - The Last Dance documentary showed what a c*nt he really was. 

Anyone wearing a Liverpool shirt 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2022
    Robbie Savage - Thick and smug C***
    Steve Smith - Cheating and smug C***
    David Warner - Cheating and smug C***
    Marcus Labascagne - Smug C***
    David Haye - Flash and Smug C***
  • Maybe I’ve still got too much Christmas spirit, but I’m baffled by some of the above, because detest is such a strong word when it’s only sport. 
    I can only think of one.  John Terry - just vile. 

• Rio Ferdinand 
    Scott McTominay
    Sol Campbell 
    Tim Henman
    Nico Rosberg

• Max Verstappen
    Max Verstappen 
    Max Verstappen 
    Max Verstappen 
    Max Verstappen 
  • Lewis Hamilton
    Robbie Savage
    Alan Pardew
    Clinton Morrison
    Matt LeTissier
  • Zaha - diving prick.
    Gerwyn Price - great darts player but an obnoxious twat.
    John Aldrige - Thought it funny when Chettle scored an og, and threw his dummy out of the pram a few days later when Arsenal did them 2-0 to win the league.
    Clinton Morrrison - How does he get a broadcasters job.
    Australian cricket team - smug bastards.

• Zaha - diving prick.
    Gerwyn Price - great darts player but an obnoxious twat.
    John Aldrige - Thought it funny when Chettle scored an og, and threw his dummy out of the pram a few days later when Arsenal did them 2-0 to win the league.
    Clinton Morrrison - How does he get a broadcasters job.
    Australian cricket team - smug bastards.

Morrison is an embarrassment.
    Eddie Hearn, I would love to wipe off the silly smug face he permanently has.
  • Suarez- for the obvious 
    Antonio Margarito- could of killed a man in the ring.
    Adam Johnson- 
    Brock Lesnar- blokes a tool
    Matt Dawson- everything about him just winds me up for some complete unknown reason
  • Sponsored links:

• Hamilton, tax dodger
    Suarez, racist
    Saha, cheat
    Warner, arrogant smug cheating git
    Pardew, tosser of the highest order. 
  • Michael Brown - Would’ve happily paid for a good night out for anyone that snapped him in half.
    Kevin Muscat - as above plus Aussie, Millwall and Palace.
    Jamie Carragher - gobshite spitting scouse cock.
    Danny Mills - needs calling out on his deliberate red card for us and also an issue from his first spell with us that I won’t go into (don’t ask).
    Fernando Forrestieri - takes diving to another level.

Adam Johnson- 
    Matt Dawson- everything about him just winds me up for some complete unknown reason
    Re Margarito, you can add Luis Resto to that - he effectively killed Billy Collins Jr by having plaster of Paris in his boxing gloves in their bout in 1983 - Collins died in 1984, with his Father believing that the car accident that killed him was actually suicide due to the loss of his boxing career from the beating he suffered in that bout (incl a torn iris, which meant he could never box again) 

Look up Billy Collins Jr on Google images - the post bout photos are horrific
  • edited December 2021
    Adam Johnson- 
    Re Margarito, you can add Luis Resto to that - he effectively killed Billy Collins Jr by having plaster of Paris in his boxing gloves in their bout in 1983 - Collins died in 1984, with his Father believing that the car accident that killed him was actually suicide due to the loss of his boxing career from the beating he suffered in that bout (incl a torn iris, which meant he could never box again) 

Look up Billy Collins Jr on Google images - the post bout photos are horrific
    Wow that was horrific
  • Steve Smith - punchable faced cheating twat
    Floyd Mayweather Jr - domestic-abusing bellend
    Nick Kyrgios - big baby
    Roy Keane - prick, should have gone to jail for assault
    Hughie Fury - I'm sure he's alright as a person, but the dullest fighter I've ever had the misfortune to see
  • John Terry - Genuine wrong'un and pathetic specimen
    Scott Parker - Not forgiven, whatever the defence
    Jamie Carragher - Stealing a living, pitiful spitting gorm
    Harry Redknapp - Corrupt, leatherfaced, bug-eyed twat, still making a mint, incredibly people still seem to like him
    Alan Pardew - Do I even need to reel off the list ?