Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Old programmes

Hi all, been having a clear out at my mums and have found lots of old programmes from the 60s and 70s, my dad, Chris Slattery, was a devoted fan back in the day :) 
would anyone be interested in seeing them? Pictures of my mum and dad x

Comments

• edited November 2021
    Great photos. The museum would love to have copies. Hope you still have the scarves and badges.

Unfortunately, not much of a market now for programmes of that age unless they've reserves/friendlies but hopefully someone will take them.
  • Hi all, been having a clear out at my mums and have found lots of old programmes from the 60s and 70s, my dad, Chris Slattery, was a devoted fan back in the day :) 
    would anyone be interested in seeing them? Pictures of my mum and dad x
    Many thanks for posting these
    Your Dad was a gentle giant - a true Charlton legend for those of us who had the pleasure to know him
  • Hi @charlotteslattery great pictures, your Mum and Dad are my godparents - would love to see any more old photos you've got - probably some of my old man in there as well with Chris

• edited November 2021
    Great photos. The museum would love to have copies. Hope you still have the scarves and badges.

Unfortunately, not much of a market now for programmes of that age unless they've reserves/friendlies but hopefully someone will take them.
    Henry, is there a list of old programmes the museum is missing. Going through mine now. I know post 60’s you must have them all.
  • I remember Chris well, as will many others.  Great away days.
  • What great photos - I remember hanging a scarf off my wrist at CAFC matches and even a silk Status Quo one at concerts !! It was a different time I tell you!
  • Great photos. The museum would love to have copies. Hope you still have the scarves and badges.

Henry, is there a list of old programmes the museum is missing. Going through mine now. I know post 60’s you must have them all.
    Yes, @killerjerrylee has it

Anything pre-1960 we're happy to take
  • Great photos. The museum would love to have copies. Hope you still have the scarves and badges.

Yes, @killerjerrylee has it

Anything pre-1960 we're happy to take
    Look forward to the list from @kil@killerjerrylee

Got some 50's ones you might not have 
  • Hi @charlotteslattery great pictures, your Mum and Dad are my godparents - would love to see any more old photos you've got - probably some of my old man in there as well with Chris

Oh really? What’s your name? I have loads of photos and would love to share x

hi Henry, yes I have the famous scarf and all of his badges :) I won’t be parting with them though 
  • Sponsored links:

hi Henry, yes I have the famous scarf and all of his badges :) I won’t be parting with them though 
    Good to hear, hang on to them, precious memories