Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MODmag #4 - The Kinsella Issue

edited December 2021 in General Charlton
Hi Charlton Lifers, My Only Desire magazine is out today and available to buy at https://www.modmag.co.uk 56 pages of nothing but Charlton!

As well as an exclusive interview with captain fantastic, Mark Kinsella, we've got an interview with Jorge Costa, features on Paolo Di Canio, Talal El Karkouri and Colin Powell. We'll also be selling MODmag in Floyd Road and Harvey Gardens at the Ipswich and Cambridge games.

Appreciate the support, do let us know what you think! COYR

Gav @ MODmag 

Comments

• @MODmag I think the scripting on the site assumes it's a subsection of this site if you don't include the https://www bit in your link. I've fixed it in the post above, and deleted your second attempt, as that wasn't working either.
  • Still not working?
  • Teach me not to actually test it... 🙄 Tis now :)
  • Sorry guys, found posting a link to our site on here a bit troublesome (I was probably being thick) but if you just type modmag.co.uk into your search engine you should be fine 👍
  • Received this morning. Thanks. 

Great read once again. Brilliant interview with Kinsella. 

If you like a good Charlton read get yourself a copy. 

And I'm nothing whatsoever to do with those who produce the mag! 
  • Just received this morning  - brilliant issue again!!
  • When I saw the title I presumed that this magazine was connected to The Match Of The Day. 
    Why MOD? Is it because you consider the magazine to be modern, stylish and cutting edge, or do you ride a scooter and listen to soul music?
  • When I saw the title I presumed that this magazine was connected to The Match Of The Day. 
    Why MOD? Is it because you consider the magazine to be modern, stylish and cutting edge, or do you ride a scooter and listen to soul music?

My Only Desire...............?
  • Minge over dick
  • edited December 2021
    I might be missing it described somewhere - but what game is the fantastic back cover shot of? @MODmag ?

• Sponsored links:

• Received this morning. Thanks. 

Great read once again. Brilliant interview with Kinsella. 

If you like a good Charlton read get yourself a copy. 

And I'm nothing whatsoever to do with those who produce the mag! 
    Agreed, excellent once again 
  • Cracking mag this. Becoming an essential for Charlton fans. 
  • Will it be on sale outside the ground on Tuesday?
  • Has anyone else had a problem ordering this? I’ve tried from a number of different devices and I’m getting an error from the website when I try to add it to my basket.

• Has anyone else had a problem ordering this? I’ve tried from a number of different devices and I’m getting an error from the website when I try to add it to my basket.

I will tell ModMag on twitter for you and ask they get back to you - its a great read so lets get you a copy!

I ordered 2 copies, was charged for 2 but only sent 1

I will tell ModMag on twitter for you and ask they get back to you - its a great read so lets get you a copy!
    Thanks, I appreciate your help.

I really enjoyed the first three issues so if others are in two minds about whether to try modmag, I’d recommend it without reservation.  

Thanks, I appreciate your help.

I really enjoyed the first three issues so if others are in two minds about whether to try modmag, I’d recommend it without reservation.  
    done it mate - just a matter of time before they see it.