Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

An Evening With Alan Curbishley

To everybody that was there, hats off.
A lovely evening.
Curbs is a living legend. 
Scotty Minto is such a good host.

To my wife who approached Thomas' wife I love you dearly and thanks for sorting a match on the Chairman's table (I lost the auction bid) 

Thomas' missus was lovely and I'll report back on the day.  Johnnie Jackson queued to get in.  Every fan in the building let it be known Thomas needs to give him the job.

We're getting our Charlton back.  Little by little.

Comments

• Swisdom said:
    It was a great night indeed and I did feel a bit sorry for Steve Brown getting the piss taken out of him constantly for his dress sense 😀
    If that happened in the dressing room today I wouldnt be surprised if there were tears and accusations of workplace bullying flying about!
  • Sponsored links:

• Fabulous photos 🤩
  • No pics with Luzon or Fraeye?
  • Not a mask in sight. Disgusting.

Only joking. Cracking pictures. Would love to have been there with all them legends.
  • edited November 2021
    @Lordflashheart great pictures. I can edit your post to put them in the right order if you'd like :) I'm guessing Scott was early to mid range?
  • aliwibble said:
    @Lordflashheart great pictures. I can edit your post to put them in the right order if you'd like :) I'm guessing Scott was early to mid range?
    Thank you - order is :

Thomas
    Darren
    Scott
    Leeeeaburn
    Chris and Lennie
    Jacko

I also had a photo taken with Paddy, but that’s on @Swisdom phone (I think - events later in the evening are a little hazy 😂)
  • Was Martin Sandgaard in attendance?
  • Sponsored links:

• Was Richard Murray in attendance or is he persona non grata in 2021 ?
    Nope - he wasn’t there - and I haven’t seen him at a match for ages either

I assumed that would be the answer because Dickie backed the wrong horse and despite being close to Curbs over the years maybe Alan's leaving wasn't as amicable as we are led to believe. Murray may have gone back to his first favourite team Wolves ?
    Good. Let's hope it stays that way
  • bobmunro said:
    You definitely look sober with TS - with Carlo you were well on your way, and with Jacko the vacant look is to the fore!

Great pictures :)
    I forgot just how big Carlo is - towered over me (although I am a short arse)

Yeah, by the time I collared Jacko I was beginning to talk crap !!
    I discovered this, on both counts, at Shrewsbury :)
  • bobmunro said:
    You definitely look sober with TS - with Carlo you were well on your way, and with Jacko the vacant look is to the fore!

Great pictures :)
    I forgot just how big Carlo is - towered over me (although I am a short arse)

Yeah, by the time I collared Jacko I was beginning to talk crap !!
    I discovered this, on both counts, at Shrewsbury :)
    Now that is cruel - so cruel 😉
  • edited November 2021
    Thanks @aliwibble for sorting my pictures into the right order - my IT skills are basic at best - the more I look at that picture of me with Jacko the more I wince 🤪

My Wife thinks he is hot stuff - she was chuffed he was sat on table next to ours !!
    No problem. It's actually really easy to do on here, as you can just drag and drop them, although with big pictures I find it quicker to add alt text labels and cut and paste the code. I've also resized them slightly to make them a little more manageable.
    I assume the video in this tweet is the same one as the Facebook one linked up there, but who's that walking up between Brownie and Carlo?