Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I’m a celebrity 2021

edited November 2021 in Not Sports Related
Thought would start a thread as usually popular on here. 

Be positive- Haters gonna hate 

Comments

• Ant & Dec up to their usual high standards. I dozed off half way through. Not the programme’s fault - I’ve not been sleeping well and am knackered.  From what I saw it was quite a low key start with the usual high rise challenge. Only four of the celebs able to take it on presumably due to the age and assorted health related issues of the other four. Hard to form any views so far as I only knew three of the eight that I saw (I assume Madeley and Mrs Bridge made an appearance when I was in the land of nod). I’ve genuinely never heard of the other 5. No one immediately set my teeth on edge (I missed Madeley) which is unusual and not necessarily a good thing in terms of watchabity. Early days. 
  • Interesting start.

Not the best but always gonna struggle to make the walk in as amazing as they do in Australia.

The clink looks horrible.

Like the fact Ginola is there(not as much as Ant and Dec clearly who didn't stop swooning over him he didn't even play 60 league games for Newcastle 😉) 

Danny Miller made an error telling everyone he doesnt want to do a food trial, made everyone vote for him(its certainly why he got my 5 votes)

Notice Adam Woodyatt and Simon Gregson in the betting so they must be number 11/12 to enter soon

• Looks like nobody watching this year!   I have to say I haven’t been able to watch since the first episode so whether I’ll summon the will to dip in or not remains to be seen. Doesn’t seem to be as much attention to it on t’internet this year either.  Anyone watching?
  • First time I've watched since Ant had to sit out..
  • Looks like nobody watching this year!   I have to say I haven’t been able to watch since the first episode so whether I’ll summon the will to dip in or not remains to be seen. Doesn’t seem to be as much attention to it on t’internet this year either.  Anyone watching?
    Haven't seen last night's episode (recorded it) but watched all the others. I actually quite like Ant & Dec and find them amusing but this year it's not really doing it for me. As others have said, maybe it's run its course.
  • Have sat out the first few episodes this year due to other commitments & the fact I didn't enjoy it as much last series.  Will dip back in at some point, but the feedback I've heard from most people is that it's not great & has lost it's spark 
  • I’ve seen I’ve seen a few, didn’t know many of the celebs other than Ginola and Madeley. The music producer naughty boy winds me up. Snoochy on the other hand I really like. 
  • I think the fact it's in Wales again, the "celebs" are the most lacklustre lineup I think they've ever had, and that it's been going for nearly 20 years now, has all taken it's toll. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Madeley taken to hospital this morning.
  • We are watching it but as others have said I think it’s run it’s course. A&D still very funny but all the celebrities want to do is kiss and cuddle.

It might liven up but I think the A list celebrities give Wales a swerve.
  • We are watching it but as others have said I think it’s run it’s course. A&D still very funny but all the celebrities want to do is kiss and cuddle.

It might liven up but I think the A list celebrities give Wales a swerve.
    everyone is conscious of getting "cancelled"

apparently they get secret hot water and fags so you wont see them getting ratty and losing their shit unfortunately 
  • I'm obviously one of about 5 people still watching! With travel restrictions and quarantine in place, plus being in beautiful but cold and wet Wales, it's never going to sign up bigger stars as there is little benefits when they leave camp. 

I'm enjoying it so far but it's always slow to get going as it takes a few days for the caffeine/sugar/chemical withdrawal to really kick in. That combined with general lack of sleep will see them being less than cuddly shortly!

The tasks seem harder this year. Last night's looked to be near impossible to get all stars.

I don't like Danny or Arlene so far. Louise Minchin my favourite. David G can stay as long as he keeps taking his shirt off! 
  • It's very boring so far - haven't managed to watch a full episode yet
  • Watched half of last nights and tonight’s episodes.  This programme IMHO is sadly dying on its arse. Zero interest in any of this lot now that Madeley has gone and Ginola is taking a back seat.  A desperately poor group of “celebs” and the trials are old hat now. Ant and Dec continue to entertain but they are simply plugging the holes on a ship that should be allowed to die of old age. 
  • Last four series have had no conflict and it is the conflict that makes it entertaining 
  • All the contestants have been removed from the set after it suffered damage in the storm.
  • Are they 'out of there?
  • Never watched it myself but have a mate working on it. Said it’s not expected to be back on until at least Thursday. Celebs currently in hotels while those working are on standby waiting to hear if/when they’re needed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently they moved them out Friday afternoon? So if they're not in by Thursday they've basically had a whole week off, then will be back in for 10 days max and that will be that. Hardly the most arduous ordeal, you can bet your bottom dollar that they aren't just eating rice and beans and sleeping in the hotel gardens!
  • sam3110 said:
    Apparently they moved them out Friday afternoon? So if they're not in by Thursday they've basically had a whole week off, then will be back in for 10 days max and that will be that. Hardly the most arduous ordeal, you can bet your bottom dollar that they aren't just eating rice and beans and sleeping in the hotel gardens!
    "A grim day today. The breakfast buffet ran out of bacon by 8:30, while the hotel wifi is lousy"
  • Whole thing has been a farce this year. Wouldn't surprise me if it was the last season, unless they can get back to Oz.

Not heard of most of the 'celebs', a lot of the perceived hardships not there (hot showers, smoking) lost Madeley early on because he was feeling a little poorly for ten minutes, too many of them hiding in the background, some of them threatening to leave (what the hell were they expecting?), Nawty Boi sulking and the producers giving him the easiest challenge ever to ensure his mental health improved and he'd stay and now the set blowing down.

Ant & Dec the only thing holding the show together.
  • Hopefully they pull this tripe. It peaked when Lady C was rude to the fella from Spandau Ballet. TV Gold.
  • They should take the hint now and cancel this year. They won’t due mainly to all the advertising and contractual issues. Even without interruption this series was an early festive Turkey. No idea what the viewing figures have been like but I’ll bet a fraction of what they were when this was at its pomp (when, to be fair, it was reality tv at its finest). They’ll probably try to revive it if the world ever returns to normal and they can get back to Oz. But for now this should be pulled. 
  • The whole format is tired ! There are only so many times you can film someone eating a cows anus and it seem interesting. The move to Wales is another factor as however you package it it's just boring ( and I live about 10 miles from the set so I can say that ) the so called celebs are now C list at best. I cant see how they can make another one unless they can come up with a few celebs people want to watch and revamp the whole trail set up
  • edited November 2022
    Matt hancocks going in the 2022 jungle

Will he entertain the British public by saying stupid things and further exposing his natural idiot unprofessional nature
  • Dave2l said:
    Matt hancocks going in the 2022 jungle

Will he entertain the British public by saying stupid things and further exposing his natural idiot unprofessional nature
    What an absolute knob ! 
  • You know you're fucked, when you're following Nadine Dorries path of career politics.