Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Bloody typical!
    I’ve already bought mine for the Cambridge game lol.

Brilliant that they’re extending it though 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Bloody typical!

You can’t plan your life awaiting if the club are going to give away more freebies. I know people who already paid for the tickets for the Plymouth match as they were going regardless 
  • shirty5 said:
    Bloody typical!

You can’t plan your life awaiting if the club are going to give away more freebies. I know people who already paid for the tickets for the Plymouth match as they were going regardless 
    The lol was there at the end, I wasn’t really moaning.
    Plus I’ve bought tickets for me & my bestie in the Charlton TV lounge. Not sure I can ask for those as a freebie 🤣🤣🤣
  • loved the concept for the Plymouth game and want the ground filled as much as anyone - not sure just giving away thousands of tickets is the right answer though.

Should've thought of another kind of incentive in my opinion for the next 2 games.
    Tenner a ticket with a kid allowed in for a quid if with an adult 
  • doesn't bother me as a ST holder - but something like the above or £10 each / £15 if both games purchased.

seems a bit lazy to just do the same thing again.....that said I love it when the ground is full
  • Drumming up interest in half-season tickets with 2 wins in front of a full house
    My thoughts exactly (Christmas coming etc..)
  • Sponsored links:

• Got my girlfriend four seats down from me for Cambridge; shouldn't be hard to shuffle three people along.

Got my brother seven seats down from me for Ipswich. Might be a bit harder to pull that one off but where there's a will there's a way
  • I suspect the take-up will determine whether it happens again. 
  • I'm a season ticket holder and have no problem with this as long as they open west stand turnstiles so I don't miss the first 10 mins again. As a reward, season ticket holders should get a free away game stream
  • Drumming up interest in half-season tickets with 2 wins in front of a full house
    Appoint JJ as permanent manager, that will drum up interest in half season tickets. That is what will convince me. Anyone else I won't bother. (& before somebody says what if it's Pep, behave yourself)
  • I'm a season ticket holder and have no problem with this as long as they open west stand turnstiles so I don't miss the first 10 mins again. As a reward, season ticket holders should get a free away game stream
    Agree, there should be something done for season ticket holders.
    You got a free handbook at the start of the season 😉
  • I've already bought 2 extra tickets for the Cambridge game. Does anyone know if I can ring the ticket office to get the money refunded?
  • shirty5 said:
    Bloody typical!

I can....and do.
  • Worry the attendances won’t be as exciting as the Plymouth match and will thus be seen as a failure
  • When they announcing free train tickets for plymouth away for season ticket holders?
    News coming through from Shrewsbury,
    Elfs has fainted at the thought of another 2 home games for nowt.
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:
    I'm a season ticket holder and have no problem with this as long as they open west stand turnstiles so I don't miss the first 10 mins again. As a reward, season ticket holders should get a free away game stream
    I've also got my 85p off a hot drink on a Tuesday night in February, to look forward to.
  • I've already bought 2 extra tickets for the Cambridge game. Does anyone know if I can ring the ticket office to get the money refunded?
    Yeah, they'll refund you the cost of 2 free tickets....😄

You get potentially 9 free tickets (over 3 games) to give to friends and family. 

Would have thought most decent people would say thanks and offer to buy you a drink. That’s 9 free pints. Happy days Everyone’s  a winner 
  • edited November 2021
    It's great to see the place full with new supporters  
    How many half season tickets does the club normally sell? 500? If it’s above that come the end of December, then fair play 
  • Will be great to see a near full full Valley for both of these games. Can't wait. The atmosphere for the Ipswich game is going to be Rocking 
  • TelMc32 said:
    Leuth said:
    Got my girlfriend four seats down from me for Cambridge; shouldn't be hard to shuffle three people along.

Got my brother seven seats down from me for Ipswich. Might be a bit harder to pull that one off but where there's a will there's a way
    Better hope you’re not in my row in the North Upper.  Ask @guinnessaddick how we got on asking a father & son to move one place (with about 10 seats spare to their left). Not a hope. Then they feck off on 84/85 minutes every bloody week!!  🤬😂
    Gordon Bennett...oof!!
  • shirty5 said:
    I'm a season ticket holder and have no problem with this as long as they open west stand turnstiles so I don't miss the first 10 mins again. As a reward, season ticket holders should get a free away game stream
     That would be funny (not very) apart from the fact that I'm not a season ticket holder so I didn't.