Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official 2022 Addicks Annual

https://clubshop.cafc.co.uk/christmas-shop/christmas-shop/all-christmas-shop/1606_charlton-2022-annual.html

Have we ever had an annual before? I know annuals were the in thing back in the days of the Blue Peter annual, but struggle to think they would’ve published a club specific annual even then. 

Nice to see the women’s team represented, although as far as content the description reads ‘ Track key dates with the Charlton 2022 Annual’, almost as if someone has copied and pasted from the calendar listing…

To be fair to whoever wrote that, they’re doing one better than this website, who appear not to know which colour we play in 
:D

Comments

• Options
    A good idea for a Christmas present for the kids but is it up to date. Is Adkins in it?
  • Options
    My wife always buys me a Rupert the Bear Annual every Christmas - well she did do for 30 off years until last year when she said that I never read them and they just gather dust in a box in the garage!

Tradition, that's all - and a finger nail clinging to my childhood. 
  • Options
    fmaddick said:
    https://clubshop.cafc.co.uk/christmas-shop/christmas-shop/all-christmas-shop/1606_charlton-2022-annual.html

Have we ever had an annual before? I know annuals were the in thing back in the days of the Blue Peter annual, but struggle to think they would’ve published a club specific annual even then. 

Nice to see the women’s team represented, although as far as content the description reads ‘ Track key dates with the Charlton 2022 Annual’, almost as if someone has copied and pasted from the calendar listing…

To be fair to whoever wrote that, they’re doing one better than this website, who appear not to know which colour we play in :D

That soccer-books website entry is appalling.  Whoever wrote that, shootings too good for them.
  • Options
    A good idea for a Christmas present for the kids but is it up to date. Is Adkins in it?
    My copy (for my 7-year-old) arrived today, a cursory flick through shows no signs of Nige. That said, I am afraid to ever see his face again (Adkins, not my son), so I didn't look too closely!
  • Options
    Milan said:
    My copy (for my 7-year-old) arrived today, a cursory flick through shows no signs of Nige. That said, I am afraid to ever see his face again (Adkins, not my son), so I didn't look too closely!
    Check the Forster-Caskey entry ... apparently his injury is a blow to Nigel Adkins' plans.
  • Options
    As a kid in the late 80s early 90s I used to love getting the Transformers and Ghostbusters annuals for xmas.