Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shrinkflation

Goodness me Frazzles are not what they used to be!

Comments

• Options
    Not quite sure how this ended up in match day travel, although an important away day snack!
  • Options
    14 and a half Frazzles......slightly better than a portion of East Stand (oops AC Stand) chips
  • Options
    They're doing it with everything. Got a quiche recently from Asda where they have made the diameter smaller but the quiche deeper - means they can use less ingredients for toppings, say it is the same weight and charge the same/more. Wouldn't mind but I'm going hungry!
  • Options
    18g size on the back of the packet!!
  • Options
    Do you always put them on a plate to eat them?
    Normally they come out of the bag so quickly they don’t touch the sides!

Only reason we’ve got frazzles is because there’s been a shortage of crisps recently and they are just delivering whatever they’ve got in stock.
  • Options
    That’s Boris’ Britain for you
  • Options
    Do you always put them on a plate to eat them?
    Does he use a knife and fork to eat them?
  • Options
    Always most noticeable at Christmas - Quality Street tins used to be huge, Chocolate zoranges have shrunk, and Toblerone now being T_b_e_o_e is unacceptable.
  • Options
    Just had a packet of wheat crunchies - there was 11 in the packet. Pathetic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Smiths...they the same people that make Scampi Fries?! I never knew that. Mind blown