Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Seat Thrower

Anyone else see the broken seat thrown from the Covered End lower after full time? Thrown like a frisbee over the heads of fans,plenty of them women and children. It hit a steward pitchside on the back of the leg. Hope the fucking moron who threw it got caught on cctv and is banned. Couldve seriously hurt someone.

Comments

• Yep, flew past me and the numerous young kids in the vicinity before hitting the steward who is  a massive fan himself.  

Utter inadequate whoever threw it. 
  • What section did it come from?
  • There were also some bellends just behind the goal in front few rows refusing to sit down early on in the match. Such a shame when a tiny minority spoil things for the rest.
  • sam3110 said:
    What section did it come from?
    Rear of F block lower Covered end. I hope he’s caught & banned utter moron.
  • Also - those announcements about reporting abuse? I’m assuming they were made as a result of something that did happen?

Only thing with these ‘offer’ games - you do get some idiots turn up. For the most part everyone today was in good nature, but these bells always turn up on the cheap games.
  • kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    Behind where I usually sit then, I had to duck out right on the whistle today to catch the train, probably the same bellends that were starting fights a couple of games ago and got kicked out by security eventually.
  • Saw a couple of stewards carting off a young lad along the back of the Curbs Stand after the game, came from behind the Covered End, looks about 16, stewards didn’t look happy with him.
  • Sponsored links:

• This sort of stuff makes me think hard about bringing the family to football when we can finally travel without restriction. Also undoes a lot of the good work done by the fillthevalley initiative.
  • i'd prefer flares over ripping seats up in the ground what if that seat bellonged to a season ticket holder
    Throwing anything in a crowd is very dangerous. How did somebody carry the flare into the ground?

A few weeks ago a young child received burns from a flare at a game.
  • All the kids want to be social media stars
  • sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    Behind where I usually sit then, I had to duck out right on the whistle today to catch the train, probably the same bellends that were starting fights a couple of games ago and got kicked out by security eventually.
    Something must have happened in the Upper North before the game as there was a bloke with blood coming out of his nose & his mates hammering on toilet doors wanting loo paper to help stop the bleeding. 
  • Crusty54 said:
    i'd prefer flares over ripping seats up in the ground what if that seat bellonged to a season ticket holder
    Throwing anything in a crowd is very dangerous. How did somebody carry the flare into the ground?

In their pocket of bag probably.
  • Crusty54 said:
    i'd prefer flares over ripping seats up in the ground what if that seat bellonged to a season ticket holder

Stewards were not checking people when I entered the ground at 2:30, so would be very easy to bring a flare into the ground
  • sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    Something must have happened in the Upper North before the game as there was a bloke with blood coming out of his nose & his mates hammering on toilet doors wanting loo paper to help stop the bleeding. 
    Someone said on Facebook that the drummer got nutted apparently...
  • Sponsored links:

• Smoke bomb not flare. Very different prospect and considerably less dangerous.
    That's alright then.

• edited November 2021
    Smoke bomb not flare. Very different prospect and considerably less dangerous.
    Didn’t someone get banned from all football grounds for 5 years after throwing a flare or a smoke bomb onto the pitch at Gillingham a few years back.

If that’s not a warning for people not to be idiots, then there is no helping these individuals 
  • shirty5 said:
    Smoke bomb not flare. Very different prospect and considerably less dangerous.
    Didn’t someone get banned from all football grounds for 5 years after throwing a flare or a smoke bomb onto the pitch at Gillingham a few years back.

If that’s not a warning for people not to be idiots, then there is no helping these individuals 
    I think both a smoke bomb and flare carry the prospect of a pretty serious ban if you’re caught chucking one, the potential for actually hurting someone isn’t consistent across both though I understand. 
  • Smoke bomb not flare. Very different prospect and considerably less dangerous.
    Not for someone who has breathing problems or asthmatic.
  • Pedro45 said:
    sam3110 said:
    kodfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    Someone said on Facebook that the drummer got nutted apparently...
    The drummer! What’s that poor fella done wrong? 
  • lets concentrate on the result!!!!!!!!!!!