Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

‘Fill the Valley’ - repeated for Ipswich and Cambridge Utd (p17)

edited November 2021 in General Charlton
Roll up, roll up. 

Comments

• Oooh glad I’m coming for the Cambridge game.
    Don't want it to be too busy 😛
  • Great idea - I'll be cashing in.
  • A good idea but like the fiver for a game, how many of them comeback when you tell them it’s 25 pounds for the next home game? 
  • Quickly looks at twitter to see what SOME fans will find to moan about regarding this.
    Maybe they will be moaning about SOME fans finding something to moan about before anyone has actually moaned about anything.    
  • Sponsored links:

• It seems to be a good idea. It may work or may not but it is worth a try and it is not penalising season ticket holders, unless of course you already bought the tickets. I would imagine part of it is to create an atmosphere in a tough and important game. Ultimately, if the team wins games it increases the chances of this sort of thing working.
  • shirty5 said:
    A good idea but like the fiver for a game, how many of them comeback when you tell them it’s 25 pounds for the next home game? 
    More than the kids games hopefully, surely this target adults more and at least they have a slightly better attention span 🤣.  Tbh our £45 saved will go on beer, so they're not silly.
  • Quickly looks at twitter to see what SOME fans will find to moan about regarding this.
    I reckon it'll be "But i'm not a season ticket holder, why can't I just come for free!?"
  • I've got 4 roped in already, hoping for the 8 with our 2 season tickets
  • Got my 3.
    This will "sell out" very quickly.
  • Can this be classed as Operation Fill The Valley?
  • Can this be classed as Operation Fill The Valley?
    Please noooo!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• And how do they check they are your friends or family?  Poorly thought out :wink:
  • Anything stopping me buying 3 in the most expensive block in the East (sorry, AC Stand) & sitting there instead of my (very much) cheaper seat in the North Upper.
  • The two burger bars down Harvey Gardens will be happy. Will be asking for help in flipping burgers. Only people with experience to apply (Must be local) 
  • edited November 2021
    Great idea and one that TS should get a tonne of praise for. 

I still can’t see us selling out but it will be nice to get 20kish 
  • Nothing but a positive this move.

Moaners gon’ moan, up the addicks.