Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Golf Society - 29th May 2009 - old thread

29th May
Birchwood Park Golf Club, Wilmington
£30

Thanks to TCE for organising.

Please use this thread purely to add names (Start another thread for any questions). Please only add if you can definately play.

Same format as the last event. Price includes Bacon Roll & tea / coffee on arrivate, 18 holes, post-golf meal (ham egg chips etc). Tee-off times will be between 10.50 and 11.20.

Do not have to be any good, but must have own equipment, golf shoes etc and have at least played a couple of rounds before.

Hopeful we can work a deal with Birchwood, may require an extra couple of quid each for prizes.

So who is in ?

TCE
AFKA
Brunello
JWAddick
RedarmySE7
Luva Luva
Swisdom
supaclive
bobbolder
MCS

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Me ;)

And I do believe my new "plus fours" have just turned up!!
  • I'm in. Can I get OAP discount rates?
  • Im in. Can I get a discount for being crap?
  • I'll have some of that
  • damm, that's the same day as the European Open at the London Club.....I'm not playing I hasten to add, but am going.
  • I'm in - as its walking distance for me it would be rude not to!
  • edited April 2009
    gutted can't make it i'm away, it's half term btw... sorry just seen 'Please only add if you can definately play.'... yellow card for me ;-)
  • I'm in, will need to take the time off work but it'll be done...
  • Depends on how my redundancy / garden leave is coming along but I'd be delighted to attend once more
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm in!
  • wow ive actually logged in again rather than being a phantom user...

Yes me too Danny .. just booked the day off.. well working from home again :o)
  • Struggling for numbers, 2 fourballs so far ;(
  • would love to play but half term and all that.
  • Count me in. My bird says she will pay for me. I love tennis.

MCS
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Count me in. My bird says she will pay for me. I love tennis.

MCS

Lol, well played to Mrs Mcs. New balls please.
  • how soon do you need to know TCE?
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]how soon do you need to know TCE?

Hi mate, the course is booked and deposit paid for around 20 people as long as we get 12 plus or its not classed as a Society. At the moment we stand at 11, as soon as you know stick your name down. :)
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]gutted can't make it i'm away, it's half term btw... sorry just seen 'Please only add if you can definately play.'... yellow card for me ;-)

El Bandito cannot attend! How upsetting.....maybe we won't need to score 50 odd points to win this time :-)
  • May 29 is AFKA's birthday.

And mine.

But I can't make it.
    I can't play golf, either.

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• With 10 days to go until The 2nd CharltonLife Golf Championship at Birchwood, and with Pbs still to confirm we could do with a couple more players. So if you have the day off next friday fancy a game and you have a set of bats, get your name on the list. I have to confirm numbers middle of next week.
  • wont know 'til end of play tuesday.
    hope thats not too late.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]wont know 'til end of play tuesday.
    hope thats not too late.

Shouldn't be a problem.
  • Might be able to convince my Liverpool supporting mate if we are short (though be has been playing very well lately)
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Might be able to convince my Liverpool supporting mate if we are short (though be has been playing very well lately)

I'm sure a southern speaking scouser would be made to feel welcome. ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Might be able to convince my Liverpool supporting mate if we are short (though be has been playing very well lately)

I'm sure a southern speaking scouser would be made to feel welcome. ;)

He's from Dartford.....dunno if that's worse than scouse actually
  • Yes, its worse!! How anyone can support them bin dippers who don't come from chicken mourn central have no clue about football, or life. FACT
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Yes, its worse!! How anyone can support them bin dippers who don't come from chicken mourn central have no clue about football, or life. FACT

You can point this out to him if I can convince him to come
  • Les Berry's Tash - an occasional poster was umming and arghing. I will call him tonight to see if he is up for it......
  • I spoke to him yesterday Dave, he's in i think.