Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leyton Orient away - Pizza cup - Nov 9th

edited October 2021 in General Charlton
Think Im gonna go to this one, easy to get to from Woolwich and its only £5

https://www.leytonorient.com/2021/10/13/pjt-charlton-tickets-on-sale-now/

No info on an away end yet, but it should be fun with a handful of us there attempting to create an atmosphere! Anyone else going?

Comments

• Not on the 5th. 4 days too early 
  • shirty5 said:
    Not on the 5th. 4 days too early 
    Corrected!
  • I’ll be there. I play football in Leyton so know quite a few mates who support them. Also travel from Woolwich. 
  • Is there anything on this game? Haven't we both qualified?
  • It's the Pratley derby, innit? The question is will Darren kick our midfield up in the air for 90 minutes, will he end up getting a second yellow early in the second half, or will Arter try to beat him at his own game? The possibilities are, if not endless, certainly intriguing.
    Nothing at stake at all, but its a local away game and only £5. 
    Winner will finish top of the Group thats it, and guess will get an easier KO game in the next round... There will be a "winner", as even if its a draw, there will be a penalty shootout with the victor getting an extra point
  • edited October 2021
    If its £5 to go, it needs to be £5 to watch it online. 
  • edited October 2021
    Will this game go ahead if CAFC/LO are selected for a FA Cup game on Sunday or Monday.
  • My local team. 

Orient is only a half an hour walk from my home. Having followed the O's to Barrow at last weekend as part of my 92 I think a short walk to Brisbane Road is the least I can do. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I like going to Orient so will make the short trip to this, £5, no pressure be nice to have a few beers in the coach and horses. 
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    I like going to Orient so will make the short trip to this, £5, no pressure be nice to have a few beers in the coach and horses. 
    That used to be my local, cracking pub.
  • edited October 2021
    In our PJT home games theres been 20-30 away fans, Id like to think we could crack 100 with the price and proximity. 
  • Will be there.

Orient fan I work with said Pratley has been great for them so far. 
  • CAFCTrev said:
    In our PJT home games theres been 20-30 away fans, Id like to think we could crack 100 with the price and proximity. 
    Should still all be boycotting this tournament until u23 teams are removed from it. The tiny attendances at these games are a stand by the fans of the FL72, and long may it continue. 
  • Tickets for Charlton’s Papa John’s Trophy tie at Leyton Orient, meanwhile, will go on general sale at 9.30am on Tuesday, 19th October.

The Addicks have received an allocation of 300 for the final group stage game at the Breyer Group Stadium on Tuesday, 9th November (7pm).

PRICES

Adults: £5

U18: £1

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/616999a7b3f50/ticketing-details-for-plymouth-argyle-h-and-leyton-orient-a

• clive said:

Tickets for Charlton’s Papa John’s Trophy tie at Leyton Orient, meanwhile, will go on general sale at 9.30am on Tuesday, 19th October.

The Addicks have received an allocation of 300 for the final group stage game at the Breyer Group Stadium on Tuesday, 9th November (7pm).

PRICES

Adults: £5

U18: £1

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/616999a7b3f50/ticketing-details-for-plymouth-argyle-h-and-leyton-orient-a

Disappointing that Valley Gold have not been given the first option on purchasing.