Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David Brooks diagnosed with cancer

I am sure you will. Join me in wishing David all the very best and hope for a speedy recovery. 

Comments

• Options
    Awful news, wishing him a full recovery
  • Options
    Best wishes to him - hopefully he will be back out on the pitch and recovered soon. 
  • Options
    Hodgkin lymphoma does appear to affect the young like David where Non Hodgkin Lymphoma have an older demographic.

Will be a Shock to David Brooks and his family but the odds are good with swift treatment and we wish him well and hope he is back playing when he is given the green light and his body is able to regain its optimum fitness.

Get well soon David.

• Options
    Get well soon
  • Options
    Good luck fella….let battle commence.💉💊🦠
  • Options
    Is it a chemotherapy job?
  • Options
    Isn’t this what Sol Bamba has? I think his treatment is going very well.

Good luck David.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Isn’t this what Sol Bamba has? I think his treatment is going very well.

Good luck David.
    He had Non Hodgkin Lymphoma - 4 months after diagnosis.he was cancer free. What Brooks has is seen as one of the more treatable Cancers…fingers crossed he makes a full and speedy recovery. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021

Seems like it may have been picked up while on international duty.

Here's to a speedy, successful and full recovery. 
  • Options
    Good player. Hopefully caught early and young and healthy enough to recover quickly. Best wishes to David. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery, good little player.
  • Options
    Great news
  • Options
    Great news. Good player. 
  • Options
    Fantastic news and hopefully some encouragement to those who are battling this horrible disease including, of course, a few of our CL friends.
  • Options
    Brilliant news.
  • Options
    Fabulous news 
  • Options
    👍🙌
  • Options
    He was just interviewed after Bournemouth's win takes them back to the Premier League. Two reasons for him to celebrate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addick Addict said:
    18 months after he last played and was diagnosed with stage 2 Hodgkin Lymphoma, David Brooks is back in the first team squad for tomorrow's game against Villa. Good luck to the guy.  
    Came on as a sub.