Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anchor & Hope Sunday

DA9DA9
edited April 2009 in Not Sports Related
For anyone having an end of season drink up to drown your sorrows on Sunday, just rang the the Anchor and they have live music etc on from about 4pm-4:30pm onwards, the guy I spoke to didn't know what it was though.

Comments

• First round on you????
  • Sounds perfect. The ideal end to the season.
  • did know what music was ? must be a jazz band then.
  • E could of arranged a decent flute band mate
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]First round on you????

I'll consider buying you a blackcurrant cordial mate, no problem.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]First round on you????[/quote]

I'll consider buying you a blackcurrant cordial mate, no problem.[/quote]

after last time think its best i stay on that all day LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]did know what music was ? must be a jazz band then.

I'll bring some CD's just in case :-)
  • is this your way up drumming up a crowd for your karaoke performance DA9 LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]is this your way up drumming up a crowd for your karaoke performance DA9 LOL

lol, my white jumpsuits in the cleaners, I hope to be too suitably drunk to raise anything, let alone a microphone.
  • So all do a pitch invasion and then on to the A&H after... I think mass charlton pub crawl sounds good!
  • Sponsored links:

• kareoke dont normally start till 9ish down there by which time everyone will be too langered to notice if he does get up. There's singing every sunday. Might even be Paul himself.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]So all do a pitch invasion and then on to the A&H after... I think mass charlton pub crawl sounds good![/quote]

Sounds good to me
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]So all do a pitch invasion and then on to the A&H after... I think mass charlton pub crawl sounds good!

Sounds good to me

Only problem with that is most pubs are shut down!!!!!!
  • OK then its a off licence crawl?
  • that is a good point - so Anchor & Hope either lib or con club and erm dunno where else is worth going!

So New plan Pitch invasion -> Anchor&Hope->Curry->Bed

p.s That's not an invite to my bed!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]that is a good point - so Anchor & Hope either lib or con club and erm dunno where else is worth going!

So New plan Pitch invasion -> Anchor&Hope->Curry->Bed

p.s That's not an invite to my bed![/quote]

Thank god for that
  • I have been asked to point out in terms of fairness and advertising, that the Liberal Club will also be having live muisc after the game on Sunday, a singer called Rachel, and no, I dont know if she has a big chest!
  • is that Raquel of only fools and horses fame -
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I have been asked to point out in terms of fairness and advertising, that the Liberal Club will also be having live muisc after the game on Sunday, a singer called Rachel, and no, I dont know if she has a big chest!

E, Does she hav..................
    oh, right.
  • maybe she will sing that legend of a song from Only Fools " cwwwwying "
  • Sponsored links:

• lol see if we can't get Jonathan Ross down there for an impromptu gig
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]is that Raquel of only fools and horses fame -

Cwying...

tony2.jpg
  • must be Millwall wearing a pink top
  • With a medley of "wock & woll"
  • Plenty of singing down The Anchor if its sunny about 8PM i should think.
  • will be either straight to the pub after the game if the missus comes with me or might have to drop adam JNR back to his mums then return to the pub, in laws are having adam Jnr Jnr so sadly wont be able to stay out till closing time but as hope to be there from 3ish should defo be able to have few.
  • Anywhere showing the Gers game?
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Anywhere showing the Gers game?

Can always persuade the cons to show it.
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Anywhere showing the Gers game?

the vine in derby...