Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dame Cressida Dick

Metropolitan Police commissioner Dame Cressida Dick has reportedly been offered a two year extension whilst an open letter has been sent to the Prime minister urging him to replace her.

two questions really

Should she be replaced?

and

Would ya?

its a yes and a no from me.

Comments

• Politics section in 5...4...3...2...1...

Also, with regards to the wouldya, I think that Cressida Dick is a case of nominative determinism working in reverse given her orientation. 
  • If she has performed her duties admirably then yes. I understand a lot of unsavoury things have happened on her watch....so it's a no...and no.
  • Metropolitan Police commissioner Dame Cressida Dick has reportedly been offered a two year extension whilst an open letter has been sent to the Prime minister urging him to replace her.

two questions really

Should she be replaced?

and

Would ya?

its a yes and a no from me.
    No chance mate. Imagine your mates asking you why you're late to the pub and you tell them you've been banging a dick.
  • edited September 2021
    whoever is appointed as Met Police Commissioner will always have a very difficult job on their hands .. more a job for a politician than a proper believer in law enforcement .. I have no idea about any English/British 'top cops' who would be a viable proposition to replace Dick .. a few years back a former New York City Police commissioner was mooted for the job .. THAT notion was kicked right out of the park
  • Clues in the name son
    Clues in the name
  • Clues in the name son
    Clues in the name
    so just a soapy tit wank then?
  • Was in charge of the operation that led to Charles de menzes murder and subsequent attempted cover up whilst also obstructed the Daniel Morgan inquiry. Needs to leave quietly
  • The Tony Keohane of the Met Police. 
  • 2 year contract? Send her out on loan for a year with an option to buy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Omurchu said:
    Was in charge of the operation that led to Charles de menzes murder and subsequent attempted cover up whilst also obstructed the Daniel Morgan inquiry. Needs to leave quietly
    She wrote in her log that on route to the call that she was feeling stressed and it could be a potential stressful incident.

She got off of it for that reason. She claimed that the stress made her make a wrong decision that resulted in his death when she gave the order to shoot.
  • Sir Mark Rowley has been named as the new commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, taking over the role vacated by Dame Cressida Dick.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-62095222