Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe (A) Tickets now on sale (PAY ON DAY AVAILABLE)

edited September 2021 in Match Day Travel

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash against Wycombe Wanderers at Adams Park will go on restricted sale at 9:30am on Friday morning.

The Addicks have received an allocation of 2,016 for the trip to Buckinghamshire on Saturday, September 18th (3pm), with tickets first on sale to Valley Gold members with 510 points at 9:30am on Friday, before being extended through the loyalty points phases over the coming days.

The decision to go on restricted sale was influenced by the high demand for tickets for the recent trip to MK Dons, where more than 1,100 tickets were sold in the first 48 hours after tickets went on sale.

PRICES

Adult: £25

Over 65: £22

Under 25: £20

Under 22: £18

Under 18: £14

Under 12: £5

Ambulant Disabled: Relevant age category and the helper is free of charge

There are six wheelchair bays available priced at the relevant age category and the helper is free of charge.

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM

Phase 1: 510 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Friday, 3rd September @ 9:30am

Phase 2: 510 loyalty points - Friday, 3rd September @ 2pm

Phase 3: 490 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Monday, 6th September @ 9:30am

Phase 4: 490 loyalty points - Monday, 6th September @ 2pm

Phase 5: 470 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Tuesday, 7th September @ 9:30am

Phase 6: 450 loyal points - Tuesday, 7th September @ 2pm

Phase 7: 230 loyalty points - Wednesday, 8th September @ 9:30am

Phase 8: General sale - Wednesday, 8th September @ 2pm

VALLEY AWAY

in consultation with supporters, the club are running a trial on Valley Away coaches for the game against Wycombe. The trial includes running two different routes, reducing the time on the coach for supporters. The coaches are priced at £17. The pickup times can be found below, click here to purchase your place on the Valley Away coach:

Coach 1

Larkfield: 10:35am

Gravesend: 11am

Dartford: 11:15am

Bexleyheath: 11:30am

Charlton: 11:45am

Coach 2

Bromley: 11am

Eltham: 11:30am

Charlton: 11:45am

IMPORTANT TRAVEL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Supporters should be aware that the bus replacement services are operating on the railway route to Wycombe.

Please note there will be no parking available in the lower tier at Adams Park. For those who wish to book a parking space in our upper tier, this will be available at £10 per car and must be pre- booked through tickets.wwfc.com prior to the fixture date. The cut off time will be 3pm the day prior. Cars will be checked on arrival at Adams Park. Any car without a permit will be refused entry.

A park and ride service is available approximately two miles away in West Wycombe. The entrance is Toweridge Lane, HP14 3BA. This is well sign-posted from both directions. This service is available at £5 per car and runs from 1pm.

Comments

• Again, due to the way it's been phased, I have the luxury of Friday afternoon and the whole of the weekend to purchase!
  • 10.30 larkfield 🤣
  • Train details
    It will not be the easiest of trips due to engineering works, buses replace trains between Amersham & High Wycombe.
    Trains depart Marylebone at 27 past the hour & arrive at Amersham at 2 minutes past the hour, for a 20 minute bus journey to High Wycombe scheduled arrival time at 30 minutes past the hour.
    Return buses depart at 40 minutes past the hour & arrive at Amersham for a 11 minute past the hour train to Marylebone arriving at 49 minutes past the hour.
  • Running TWO coaches to the match, they are spoiling us  ;)
  • We drove to Wycombe last time we played there & parked in a residential area apprx 15 mins walk from the ground, meeting friends in a pub en route. 

Will aim to do the same this time around.
  • Help required for flummoxed Fanny, please !

OK, after 2pm , 4 of our group will each be eligible to purchase 2 tickets for the 8 of us that wish to make this match which includes 2 under 18s , both season ticket holders. 

So, could anyone "walk" me through how I go about this ensuring that we sit together as a group ? 

I think I have managed to sort this in the past but with covid restrictions etc , it's been a while and my brain has aged a tad since those days.....

Thanks, guys .
  • 1750 left for Wycombe. Just under 300 sold in opening phase.

• Help required for flummoxed Fanny, please !

OK, after 2pm , 4 of our group will each be eligible to purchase 2 tickets for the 8 of us that wish to make this match which includes 2 under 18s , both season ticket holders. 

So, could anyone "walk" me through how I go about this ensuring that we sit together as a group ? 

I think I have managed to sort this in the past but with covid restrictions etc , it's been a while and my brain has aged a tad since those days.....

Thanks, guys .
    When purchasing state the total number you want. For your 8 it will come up and say you can't do that as you don't qualify. Assign 4 of the tickets to those who do qualify in assign owners and then it should work. Also assign owners to the non 4 qualifiers so they get the points 
  • Given the trains and poor parking plus at the end of an industrial park where sheep can see on the hills for free if I remember correctly, two coaches only is not a lot 
    I remember last time I went (evening game) we parked in the Industrial park close to the ground. Is that not an option now  ?
  • Sponsored links:

• JohnnyH2 said:
    Help required for flummoxed Fanny, please !

Thanks, guys .
    When purchasing state the total number you want. For your 8 it will come up and say you can't do that as you don't qualify. Assign 4 of the tickets to those who do qualify in assign owners and then it should work. Also assign owners to the non 4 qualifiers so they get the points 
    Thanks, @JohnnyH2.

That's pretty much what I've been trying to do but will take a deep breath, a swig of something potent & try again...

Girding of loins about to begin :-)
  • JohnnyH2 said:

Thanks, guys .
    Thanks, @JohnnyH2.

That's pretty much what I've been trying to do but will take a deep breath, a swig of something potent & try again...

In this instance it's probably easier to ring the ticket office and just give them the 4 eligible FanIDs. 
  • Belv said:
    JohnnyH2 said:

Thanks, guys .
    Thanks, @JohnnyH2.

In this instance it's probably easier to ring the ticket office and just give them the 4 eligible FanIDs. 
    This would be the simpler option but due to Sky costs increasing of late, I don't now have free calls and remembering how long I was put "on hold" before online ordering was possible, I'm trying to avoid that.
  • One of the best away pubs on the circuit right up there with Southend Uniteds Forresters. If you know you know, good away day is Wycombe 
  • Loyalty points. How do they work? How can you find how many you might have?
    Thanks.
  • They’re accumulated as you buy tickets. You can log in to your CAFC ticket account.
  • iainment said:
    Loyalty points. How do they work? How can you find how many you might have?
    Thanks.
    Go into the tickets section of the website

Under your name, go into personal details, your Loyalty points are shown there 
  • Running TWO coaches to the match, they are spoiling us  ;)
    We should support this if we can. I'm getting a coach ticket despite the risk of ending up sitting next to @clb74

• Sorted, as the ticket page wasn't working for me yesterday and kept crashing when I tried to pay. The number of age bands Wycombe have is a bit OTT, with separate pricing for U22 and U25!

• Sponsored links:

• Park and ride has three 30 seater minibuses leaving every 15 mins.  Doe that mean it handles only about 400 fans an hour!!
  • Makes no difference to me but the over 65 concession is really quite stingy.
    Yes, you'd expect it to be more similar to the U22 or even the U18 prices
  • Park and ride has three 30 seater minibuses leaving every 15 mins.  Doe that mean it handles only about 400 fans an hour!!
    I remember using the park & ride at the Amex. Never again. Waited outside in the cold & sleet for around 60 mins as there were only a couple if buses going to the official park & ride.....and there is no other real options there.

Still thinking of driving & just parking on the Industrial Estate. 
  • I’m going by Valley Express coach from Charlton. 

First time in years I’ve done the coach, but at least you know you don’t have to faff about with connections, replacements, standing on buses etc.
    I remember using the park & ride at the Amex. Never again. Waited outside in the cold & sleet for around 60 mins as there were only a couple if buses going to the official park & ride.....and there is no other real options there.

Still thinking of driving & just parking on the Industrial Estate. 
    Ive booked a driveway round the corner on Justpark.
  • Is PHASE 4: 490 loyalty points meant to say Phase 4: 480 loyalty points? 

I’ve got 480 LP can I get them today at 2 or wait for tomorrow. Anyone know? 
  • edited September 2021
    Stewart said:
    Is PHASE 4: 490 loyalty points meant to say Phase 4: 480 loyalty points? 

Phase 4 is probably correct, it is a phase for those not members of Valley Gold with enough loyalty points to buy tickets, you will have to wait until tomorrow.
    1,580 tickets remaining.
  • clive said:
    Stewart said:

Phase 4 is probably correct, it is a phase for those not members of Valley Gold with enough loyalty points to buy tickets, you will have to wait until tomorrow.
    1,580 tickets remaining.
    Cheers Clive. Most helpful

• Pico said:
    Running TWO coaches to the match, they are spoiling us  ;)
    We should support this if we can. I'm getting a coach ticket despite the risk of ending up sitting next to @clb74

Praying for @Pico
  • Stewart said:

Surely 490 points means 490 points? Especially as the next band is 470