Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non-league day

Its non-league day on Saturday and some clubs are running promotions for supporters of league clubs with season tickets. Welling are offering £9 adult tickets for anyone with a Charlton season ticket: https://www.wellingunited.com/international-weekend-deal-2021/

With no Charlton game, tomorrow is great day to go and support your local non-league team, whoever that might be!

Comments

• I've decided Cray Valley Paper Mills can be my non-league team as I strolled past their ground recently and thought it was quite pleasant, plus they have excellent colours. However, they don't play tomorrow (and I have cricket). Maybe next year!
  • I had thought about checking out a non league side near me (Wingate and Finchley), but that can wait until winter! 

Looking further afield, I see Boreham Wood (NL) charge £20 for entrance, that's ridiculous
  • Yeah, will be taking in the Welling game. COYW!
  • I'll be at Welling tomorrow
  • Ill be at Welling tomorrow too. 
  • Slough are at Welling which I usually try to get to but tomorrow I’ll miss it as I’ll be coming back from the airport.

Come on you Rebels!!!
  • Fleet are at home, hmmm, I may go and heckle the PA Announcer ;-)
  • Off to Ebbsfleet....cheer cheer here come the fleet.
  • I had thought about checking out a non league side near me (Wingate and Finchley), but that can wait until winter! 

Looking further afield, I see Boreham Wood (NL) charge £20 for entrance, that's ridiculous
    Been to Wingate and Finchley a few times - good people there, worth a visit, if only for a gawp at the double-sided stand.

Peckham Town for me tomorrow, which may well be too non-league for non-league day. Went on Monday, paid £3 to get in, rewarded with a 7-2 win.

Been to Wingate and Finchley a few times - good people there, worth a visit, if only for a gawp at the double-sided stand.

Peckham Town for me tomorrow, which may well be too non-league for non-league day. Went on Monday, paid £3 to get in, rewarded with a 7-2 win.
    I saw Welling play the London Cup final at Wingate a few years ago. The stand is pretty unique but a long way from the pitch. Nice little ground though.