Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harry Arter signs on loan from Forest (and now returned in Jan p6)

Comments

• Good luck, hope you've brought your legs
  • Has he played for us recently? That looks like a current version of our kit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Very pleased with this, not concerned about being 31 you don't get called up to the Ireland squad if your legs have gone.
  • Always slightly nervous when we pick up players towards the end of their career. Good Luck Harry and see what happens for the rest of the season.
  • Good signing.  I'm positive about this
  • edited August 2021
    Johnnie Jackson: not a natural leader at all. Arsenal fan. Smiles too much. Matt Holland? Cleanshorts. Etc
  • I'll wait to see what shape/attitude he joins us with before making any comments. 

Potential to be a great player, potential to be a huge sunk cost for a season. 
    unfortunately this is the situation ..  he's  hardly played this calendar year .. as I posted elsewhere, let's all hope and pray we are getting a fit and raring to go 'Arry and not yet another treatment table occupier .. whatever, welcome Arry and all the VERY best
  • _MrDick said:
    Just the sort of player we need. He’s the natural leader we’ve been missing since Kinsella. He might be 31 but that’s still young in this day and age 
    Should never have released him when we did. Brought in Simon Walton instead.....
  • A natural player with a point to prove, fancy he could influence our play, which is a big plus 
  • Sponsored links:

• _MrDick said:
    Just the sort of player we need. He’s the natural leader we’ve been missing since Kinsella. He might be 31 but that’s still young in this day and age 
    Should never have released him when we did. Brought in Simon Walton instead.....
    Simon Walton was bought 3 seasons before Arter was released
  • So pleased its done. If he plays to anything like his ability, he'll be League One player of the season.
  • If he stays fit  , brilliant signing .
  • _MrDick said:
    We've had a number of "natural leaders" since Kins left but he may be the leader that this current side needs, especially the midfield.
  • We've signed him from Forest?

In that case, 'Arry's left "Big School" and joined .... er ... Sixth Form College?

Anyway, welcome back 'AA and good luck.

• Addicks to victory 🎵

Does make me laugh. Probably not for the right reasons 
  • JaShea99 said:
    Isn’t he related to Scott Parker? He’ll be getting boos from me.
    Well, I’m not buying him a pint!