Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham away tickets (ed Brian Moore row S & T are being moved p10)

edited September 2021 in General Charlton

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash against Gillingham at the Priestfield Stadium will go on restricted sale at 9.30am on Friday morning.

The Addicks have received an allocation of 2,385 for the trip to Kent on Saturday, 4th September (3pm), with tickets first on sale to Valley Gold members with 530 points at 9.30am on Friday, before being extended through the loyalty points phases over the coming days.

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM

Phase 1: 530 points + Valley Gold - Friday, 20th August @9.30am

Phase 2: 530 points - Friday, 20th August @3pm

Phase 3: 510 points + Valley Gold - Monday, 23rd August @9.30am

Phase 4: 510 points - Monday, 23rd August @2pm

Phase 5: 490 points + Valley Gold - Tuesday, 24th August @9.30am

Phase 6: 490 points - Tuesday, 24th August @2pm

Phase 7: 470 points or Valley Gold - Wednesday, 25th August @9.30am 

Phase 8: 450 points - Wednesday, 25th August @2pm

Phase 9: 230 points - Thursday, 26th August @9.30am

Phase 10: General sale - Thursday, 26th August @2pm

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/611d16eaee863/gillingham-away-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• Anyone know how many tickets you can buy on one account for phase 2
  • Thank goodness I am at the test. How many will be tempted to go and see us humiliated by Gillingham.
  • I am washing my hair
  • Alcafc1 said:
    Anyone know how many tickets you can buy on one account for phase 2
    I believe it’s 2. Happy to be corrected through 
  • Alcafc1 said:
    Anyone know how many tickets you can buy on one account for phase 2
    Anything like last night you can have the lot 
  • msomerton said:
    Thank goodness I am at the test. How many will be tempted to go and see us humiliated by Gillingham.
    Bad news. My Test ticket is for the Sunday, so I can't use that as an excuse not to go
  • edited August 2021
    RedPanda said:
    Was going to make up some fake coach times for some LOLs but the club have done it for me:

Larkfield: 11am

Gravesend: 11.25am [!!!]

Dartford: 11.40am

Bexleyheath: 11.55am

Bromley: 12.25pm

Eltham: 12.45pm

Charlton: 1pm

Crazy... Might as well just get the train from Maidstone to Gillingham with one change!!

Its half the price of the coach ticket

Really dont get why Charlton is the last stop and not the bloomin' first one
  • Sponsored links:

• Supporters should note that this fixture falls on an international week. Should either team receive a minimum of three international call-ups, the game will be subject to postponement.
  • Going to that ground once is more than enough 
  • The one game every year I always say I’ve no interest in going to again, but always end up going. 
  • I did double check the OS to double check RedPanda wasn't taking the piss, but that is hilarious.

I'm surprised they didn't throw in a Rochester stop at 11:15am  :D
  • clive said:
    Supporters should note that this fixture falls on an international week. Should either team receive a minimum of three international call-ups, the game will be subject to postponement.
    Potentially we'll be missing Washington (if fit) and Gunter

Whatever you might think about them, that's 2 more players missing
  • Might have to go to this one... Has been years since I did a League away game

Only eligible from Phase Eight though
  • edited August 2021
    clive said:
    Supporters should note that this fixture falls on an international week. Should either team receive a minimum of three international call-ups, the game will be subject to postponement.
    Potentially we'll be missing Washington (if fit) and Gunter

Whatever you might think about them, that's 2 more players missing
    Would they be the only 2 we'd lose? Needs 3 for a postponement and I don't think we have a third to be called up to anyone.
  • Always a great away day & not missed one since we've been back in League 1. Will train it this time due to having eye surgery the week before......although it being just 10 days post op I'm hoping I cant see too much....lol. 
  • cs1986 said:
    I am washing my hair
    While you are at it, can you wash all the gillingham supporters as well? 
    And their caravans.
  • Sponsored links:

• RedPanda said:
    Was going to make up some fake coach times for some LOLs but the club have done it for me:

Gravesend: 11.25am  

And they'll still get there late.
  • Always a great away day & not missed one since we've been back in League 1. Will train it this time due to having eye surgery the week before......although it being just 10 days post op I'm hoping I cant see too much....lol. 
    Don't worry you won't miss much. Back to the keeper.... STOCKLEY! Replay x 1000
  • edited August 2021
    cs1986 said:
    I am washing my hair
    While you are at it, can you wash all the gillingham supporters as well? 
    I went the promotion season very unlikely to go this year. Shit ground, shit scaffolding stand and shit hole dump of an area. Only positive is drinking in Rochester first is quite nice
  • See the club have learnt from the Oxford game and ridiculous phasing.
  • on 380 points - does seem daft with all the phases, not to have something in middle ground
  • RedPanda said:

You made these times up ?
  • clb74 said:
    RedPanda said:

clb74 said:
    RedPanda said:

I wonder how many will get on at Larkfield.
  • cafctom said:
    The one game every year I always say I’ve no interest in going to again, but always end up going. 
    Exactly the same and Millwall when we play them