Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley Pass service

12346»

Comments

• My phone logged me out and when I sent a message to reset my password the link it sent me was this

///fc8b1b8ba0cae6500a784be4a516291c1a560453bfb13c208d965208deb5ac59

As you can guess it doesn’t work.

I can’t re-register as my email address is already taken by me !
  • I got an email about renewing.
    I hardly dare say what I think of it (curate's egg) because everybody who works on it is an unpaid volunteer true Charlton fan, and so feedback is thrown back.
  • PWR (lazy antipodean - good for nothing) Does Valleypass play full replays of games? I don't want to get up at 3am to watch Charlton play a nil all draw with Blackpool for example. But i'd be happy to watch a replay with my coffee on a Sunday morning. To be clear does Valleypass have delayed  and on demand coverage of games?

Thanks

Kiwivalley
  • and a random picture to perhaps help the thread come to the top of the page...
  • Footage doesn't usually come through until a day or so later.
  • Footage doesn't usually come through until a day or so later.
    thanks. Probably can't wait that long. will have to put up with just reading the score  on the Beeb and reading this site.
  • Annoyingly VP has gone like YouTube, if you turn the phone off oror op another browser it cuts out. Not helpful when I'm listening to a commentary while doing something else.

It never used to do that.
  • Ferryman said:
    Annoyingly VP has gone like YouTube, if you turn the phone off oror op another browser it cuts out. Not helpful when I'm listening to a commentary while doing something else.

It never used to do that.
    Swipe down on android on lock screen and you can resume playing.
  • That never worked on the CAT S60. I now have a lesser S41 model but that works! Thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• @Ollywozere can you pass on the request for valley Pass app commentary to work on lockscreen? Drives me mad! 
  • Is streaming competitive matches on Valley Player for people in the UK (without resorting to a VPN) over now that stadiums are open again?
  • se9addick said:
    Is streaming competitive matches on Valley Player for people in the UK (without resorting to a VPN) over now that stadiums are open again?
    Yes it is
  • What about Tuesday night games?
  • razil said:
    What about Tuesday night games?
    I assume the match this Tuesday will be on there for UK viewers but I don’t think they’ll differentiate between weekend and weekday competitive matches.
  • se9addick said:
    razil said:
    What about Tuesday night games?
    I assume the match this Tuesday will be on there for UK viewers but I don’t think they’ll differentiate between weekend and weekday competitive matches.
    Don’t think that was the case pre covid mate