Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• The golden generation 
  • Bunch of fucking pussies 

• what a cowardly and pathetic attempt to blindside him by that other person

I cant blame him for hitting out whilst holding a bottle - glad he didn't end up getting stabbed when you get a group like that after you.

• Dickhead with the can escalated it, as above at that point wtf is the fella with the bottle supposed to do.
  • A perfect example of why it’s best just to walk away. You never know who you’re squaring up to and what they are capable of. 
  • Has it occured to you that things like this have been going on for generations on a daily basis?

It's just that generations ago some sad  twonk with a phone in his hand didn't have the means to film it .

Yes it has.
  • MrOneLung said:
    what a cowardly and pathetic attempt to blindside him by that other person

I cant blame him for hitting out whilst holding a bottle - glad he didn't end up getting stabbed when you get a group like that after you.

If it wasn't broad daylight with so many witnesses and in an area covered by cctv he probably would have been stabbed. What a bunch of c****.
  • MrOneLung said:
    what a cowardly and pathetic attempt to blindside him by that other person

lol...
  • I have rows monthly with dog owners that think it's fine for there huge dog to run upto ours, or the boy.. just because it's only 'playing'. Few times now weve had narrow escapes with dogs going for our sons face. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2021
    5, 4, 3, 2, 1…
    (the chap with the can)
  • Has it occured to you that things like this have been going on for generations on a daily basis?

It's just that generations ago some sad  twonk with a phone in his hand didn't have the means to film it .

Of course I know all that !!!

But for a ‘minor’ issue (well the little dog won’t have thought that !!), it escalated so quickly

Hope the bloke in the red t shirt wasn’t seriously attacked after the footage ends, but given he smashed that bottle over the other blokes head, I suspect he got a bit of a pasting 
  • In between Cutty Sark and Waitrose....lovely.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!