Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mick Harford

We are sorry to inform supporters that Mick Harford is currently fighting prostate cancer.

Big Mick will undergo a course of radiotherapy treatment, starting in mid-August, which will keep him away from the Club on a daily basis for a length of time.

@ProstateUK | #COYH

Attack it like you used to attack the opposition center halves Mick. You can beat this big man. 

Comments

• Prostate cancer is very treatable as long as it’s detected early enough. Good luck Mick.
  • Tough as old boots, hard as nails, that cancer had better watch out .. keep fighting and get well Mick
  • if you are 50 or over, get your prostate checked gents. (I think 45 if your family has  history of prostate trouble)

prostate cancer kills more people a year than breast cancer even though breast cancer is much more aggressive 
  • remember him scoring against us at Selhurst in 86-87 season and he didn't really celebrate as think he thought was relegating us / condemning us to play offs

good luck to him
  • MrOneLung said:
    remember him scoring against us at Selhurst in 86-87 season and he didn't really celebrate as think he thought was relegating us / condemning us to play offs

good luck to him
    That was for Luton, right? It's weird that I remember that game yet have forgotten so many others! 
  • Yeah must have been near the end of the season - he seemed almost apologetic

• Good luck with the fight Mick.
  •  Been there, done that, got the after effects. I wish him the very best, hoping he’s caught it early enough. 
  • Good luck Mick Harford 
  • I had a very pleasant evening with Mick and others a few years back, he is a great laugh and was good company, I wish him all the very best.