Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Amazon Phone UK

Can any one tell me Amazon UK phone number. I have problem with parcel not arrived. Their website says it should be today or tomorrow. Should have been yesterday sunday with prime.

Comments

• As far as I recall, online enquiries only 
  • Its not behind your bin is it?
  • The Prime service is shit, no surprises it's late.
    Their customer support is very good though. Log in and find live chat, they should sort you out quickly.
  • there should be a 'parcel tracker' facility on the delivery notice .. check that out .. Prime delivery is often a day late, especially on a weekend .. I wouldn't panic/worry just yet .. phoning these huge companies is often difficult .. I'd be a bit patient
  • To concur, everything has to be done online through your prime account, there is a section for contacting them, they will help you snd replace if needed.
  • Thank you all for help
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Funny but unhelpful, bit like this forum at the moment.
  • If you kick up a fuss on the online chat then you should be able to get what you want out of the situation. They also refund stuff very quickly. You just have to really push them on the chat. 
  • 0800 279 7234
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:
    Funny but unhelpful, bit like this forum at the moment.

:)

Sorry... couldnt resist. Not sure
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    If you kick up a fuss on the online chat then you should be able to get what you want out of the situation. They also refund stuff very quickly. You just have to really push them on the chat. 
    Yes. I agree online chat is a good route to use. 
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    If you kick up a fuss on the online chat then you should be able to get what you want out of the situation. They also refund stuff very quickly. You just have to really push them on the chat. 
    Yes. I agree online chat is a good route to use. 
    Best online chat service I have had to use. 
  • edited July 2021
    I often find that if you say on the online chat you are going to go back to shopping on the high street and doing your bit to undoing the destruction they have done to local businesses, they will give you a free month's prime. 

Just as well, as mine only has a bookies and a charity shop. 
  • Huskaris said:
    I often find that if you say on the online chat you are going to go back to shopping on the high street and doing your bit to undoing the destruction they have done to local businesses, they will give you a free month's prime. 

Just as well, as mine only has a bookies and a charity shop. 
    So you’ll be able to have a bet on whether you can find a new, to you, three-piece suit or not.