Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

++++ALL PLEASE READ: Charity Bet - Time to cough up++++

2»

Comments

• How long before we send the boys round to visit those who haven't stumped up yet?
  • at least until after easter holidays. I'd say Shag/Salad/Adam are away... and dont log on on holiday.
  • edited April 2009
    been crossed off already.

edit
  • Dan....will settle up when I get back

Tel
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Not happy i'm sure i ticked that tax box thing - Smudge anyway i can change it mate

I didn't think cabbies paid any tax though!

i'll let you know when I am one.
  • will be having a money purge some time today or tomorow the missus and i bank accounts took a pasting at the weekend so will be paying up all debits asap, this, shirts and coach extra fees..

debt.jpg
  • edited April 2009
    I see that some of the Palace lads are paying up anyway - fair play.
  • Someone mentioned we could do something with the spanners next season, i know the person that runs the HOF site, so if we are i can get it going.
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Someone mentioned we could do something with the spanners next season, i know the person that runs the HOF site, so if we are i can get it going.

On your head be it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Well they'll finish above us anyway!! So it wont matter! lol
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Someone mentioned we could do something with the spanners next season, i know the person that runs the HOF site, so if we are i can get it going.

all that talk will only lead to them being promoted this season, heaven forbid!!
  • At least we wont have to surrender 6 points to em then Ohhhhaarrrrrrrrh

Was nice to bump into you on Sat dude, i saw you a mile off still with the beaming after curbs glow!
  • lol olls good to see you and the lubricated posse..........
    i had 4 texts from millwall goons 20 minutes after the final whistle..... 13 years of pain they unloaded on me !!!!
  • done, thinks that the grand raised.