Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Man City Shirt - A Nod To Aguero

Saw  today that Man City are celebrating the 10 year anniversary of Sergio Aguero’s last minute goal, and had a bit of a whacky idea…

In 2023 it will be 25 years since Super Clive Mendoncas hat trick @ Wembley, and could we do a commerative  shirt to mark the anniversary.

So what do you think, good or naff idea, and would you buy one?

Im sure we could do something better than City’s.

Comments

• Rubbish he'll probably try and 'jib' one if that's the correct term. 
  • That was 10 years ago?
  • That was 10 years ago?
    I hope so, or they’ve really cocked up!!

My imaginations running riot, a Charlton shirt with the Clive gunslinger pose woven into the fabric of the shirt, nod to the date etc…
  • That was 10 years ago?
    I hope so, or they’ve really cocked up!!

My imaginations running riot, a Charlton shirt with the Clive gunslinger pose woven into the fabric of the shirt, nod to the date etc…
    I'd like that. Possibly for an away shirt with a feint but visible image.
  • As amazing as winning a play off final is at Wembley, we were there because we didn't win the title. An amazing achievement by the club and the team, but we came 4th that season. Lets hold the woven shirt design for the 33/34 season, when we can celebrate the 10 year anniversary of our domestic triple. 
  • I think it was Jonathan Wilson who said there’s a chance that they might have that trophy expunged from the record books when they’re charged with some FFP violations! 

• Saw  today that Man City are celebrating the 10 year anniversary of Sergio Aguero’s last minute goal, and had a bit of a whacky idea…

In 2023 it will be 25 years since Super Clive Mendoncas hat trick @ Wembley, and could we do a commerative  shirt to mark the anniversary.

So what do you think, good or naff idea, and would you buy one?

Im sure we could do something better than City’s.

Speed we bang our kits out should have it for the start of the 2024/25 season