Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• Is there any realistic chance of getting a ticket for a match at Wembley still? Nothing comes up when i click on ticket portal
    i've had the same all day. Just got "through" but England match not there. I'm sure someone in France somewhere who is operating the portal for UEFA is having a chuckle..
  • You have to look at how ineffective ESTC have been at informing  fans. They get £80 pa from us to act as an uncommunicative ticket agency. Although I did get a lovely video from a couple of weeks ago..

Its a shame Gareth didn't drop the divisive politicising of the England team and campaign for more equitable treatment of England fans instead. But I doubt if he knows we exist

Deary me... divisive politicising...hahaha... standing up to racism is only divisive if you are a racist 

And don't try the Marxist line, cos I don't buy it. Pretty much everyone I see spouting it has thought very little about Marxism in their life. 

There's some odd folk about 
  • You have to look at how ineffective ESTC have been at informing  fans. They get £80 pa from us to act as an uncommunicative ticket agency. Although I did get a lovely video from a couple of weeks ago..

Its a shame Gareth didn't drop the divisive politicising of the England team and campaign for more equitable treatment of England fans instead. But I doubt if he knows we exist

Deary me... divisive politicising...hahaha... standing up to racism is only divisive if you are a racist 

And don't try the Marxist line, cos I don't buy it. Pretty much everyone I see spouting it has thought very little about Marxism in their life. 

There's some odd folk about 
    Who Woke you up. Its divisive  - hence your post. Your last sentence is spot on.
  • UEFA opened up the last tickets at 1pm today. Did anybody manage to get on?
  • Nope, every time a ticket appeared I got the 'error this ticket has since been sold'. 

Was unlucky in the original 2019 QF Ballot for Rome so hoping I have more luck should we get past tomorrow.   
  • UEFA opened up the last tickets at 1pm today. Did anybody manage to get on?
    I managed to get a semi.
  • Has anyone managed to conquer the white screen? Wasn't affected until a few days ago, now whatever device/connection I use and whatever time it's there and impassable. The only solution I've seen mentioned is using a VPN...
  • People buying tickets for semis it’s a lot of faith in this England team - hopefully I will get semi and final if England progress as was originally successful 
  • edited June 2021
    Semis are v expensive 

one good thing I am hearing is that the cheaper cat 3 tickets are being kept for the fans of the nations involved 
  • Sponsored links:

• How are people getting tickets? Seemed that half my Facebook feed were there tonight.

do you have to be a member or registered with anything? Is there any free for all / lottery sales, or is it zero chance someone like me (last Eng game 2 years ago) of getting 1/4 tickets? 
  • Ignore, it’s in Rome
  • How are people getting tickets? Seemed that half my Facebook feed were there tonight.

do you have to be a member or registered with anything? Is there any free for all / lottery sales, or is it zero chance someone like me (last Eng game 2 years ago) of getting 1/4 tickets? 
    A mix.

There is the ESTC membership which has a ring fenced allocation (which is mostly being decided on the basis of who had tickets to the original tournament and did not return them, overlayed with a ballot system to work around the reduced capacity. There is a similar mechanism in place by UEFA who seem to be offering some hit and miss preferential sale opportunities to original ticket holders who bought directly via the UEFA ballot in 2019/20.

Finally, there are open public sale opportunities which depending on how far you're prepared to go in time invested and/or money spent could get you to any game you like. There were Cat 1 tickets to the semi in our side of the draw and the final on open sale in the last few days at €595 and €945 respectively. No doubt some of the Cat 3s will be popping up there over the next few days at a third of that price.
  • edited June 2021
    Tickets on sale for the other semi final (not England's SF  if we get there).

• Tickets on sale for the other semi final (not England's SF  if we get there).

Are these general sale? 

Are these general sale? 
    Yes ,but cheapest Euros345.

Are these general sale? 
    Yes ,but cheapest Euros345.
    OK cheers pal
  • Anyone whose gone to the games via uefa tickets is it to use. Atm I have 3 tickets and 6 for the final. All the tickets are currently in my name. Do I need to change them to th relevant person and are there any checks at the stadium. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone whose gone to the games via uefa tickets is it to use. Atm I have 3 tickets and 6 for the final. All the tickets are currently in my name. Do I need to change them to th relevant person and are there any checks at the stadium. 
    Yes, need to change the name. In theory they should be checking the ticket name vs Ids, but mine didn't get checked yesterday. 
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Anyone whose gone to the games via uefa tickets is it to use. Atm I have 3 tickets and 6 for the final. All the tickets are currently in my name. Do I need to change them to th relevant person and are there any checks at the stadium. 
    Yes, need to change the name. In theory they should be checking the ticket name vs Ids, but mine didn't get checked yesterday. 
    Thank you for the heads up. I assume it’s easy to change 
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Anyone whose gone to the games via uefa tickets is it to use. Atm I have 3 tickets and 6 for the final. All the tickets are currently in my name. Do I need to change them to th relevant person and are there any checks at the stadium. 
    Yes it's easy, your mates will need to download the ticket app and register, then you transfer the tickets to the email addresses that they've registered.

You'll also have to bear in mind that there's timed entry, it'll say it on the top of the ticket.  And you've got to have a negative covid test or vaccine proof.
  • edited June 2021
    Any final tickets going (on the very very off chance) let me know. Happy to pay a hefty sum! 

Was there last night and have Semi Final tickets, just the final needed!
  • J BLOCK said:
    Any final tickets going (on the very very off chance) let me know. Happy to pay a hefty sum! 

Then you just know it'll be Swiss V Czechs
  • J BLOCK said:

There's quite a few going on Ticomdo but they're going for silly money
  • ads said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Yes it's easy, your mates will need to download the ticket app and register, then you transfer the tickets to the email addresses that they've registered.

You'll also have to bear in mind that there's timed entry, it'll say it on the top of the ticket.  And you've got to have a negative covid test or vaccine proof.
    That’s great thank you!
  • ads said:
    J BLOCK said:

Cheers - have been on there and I’m seriously considering biting the bullet. They’ll only go up in price, especially if we win on Saturday.

Anyone know the quarantine rules for any of the other countries that can make the final? Will they have fans allowed to travel? 
  • ads said:
    J BLOCK said:

How much out of interest? Surprised there is such a black market given they’re primarily electronic tickets on an app. I guess it’s just official Eng fans tickets that are monitored for sell ons, rather than the general sale ones.