Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• Eng fans sale should begin tomorrow. Would like to think our allocation should rise to at least 5k which should see some mates get one who missed out so far.

As annoying as it is for those missing out in the UEFA general sales, I know loyal England fans who have done years of games and travelled to Brazil and South Africa world cups who have not had a sniff so far after originally having all games. That’s harsh. Hopefully it improves with the bigger attendances now.

@palarsehater you could have met up with our Vale chums last night 😉 Let us know your plans next Tuesday. We have tables booked from midday in West Hempstead..
    I know we spoke about this before, but are any of your pals panning on going to Rome if England make the quarters? 
  • €50 for my ticket. All our group got one which is good, as one mate hasn’t been to any yet, whilst some have been to all 3.
  • edited June 2021
    7k tickets for Eng fans, they’ve done well securing that many!
  • PopIcon said:
    Eng fans sale should begin tomorrow. Would like to think our allocation should rise to at least 5k which should see some mates get one who missed out so far.

As annoying as it is for those missing out in the UEFA general sales, I know loyal England fans who have done years of games and travelled to Brazil and South Africa world cups who have not had a sniff so far after originally having all games. That’s harsh. Hopefully it improves with the bigger attendances now.

@palarsehater you could have met up with our Vale chums last night 😉 Let us know your plans next Tuesday. We have tables booked from midday in West Hempstead..
    I know we spoke about this before, but are any of your pals panning on going to Rome if England make the quarters? 
    I don’t think so mate, unless the quarantine rules change. At the moment it’s nigh on impossible. Ask you’d have to be in Rome 5 days before. You’d also rule yourself out of attending the semi if we made it due to 10 days back here.
  • PopIcon said:
    Eng fans sale should begin tomorrow. Would like to think our allocation should rise to at least 5k which should see some mates get one who missed out so far.

I don’t think so mate, unless the quarantine rules change. At the moment it’s nigh on impossible. Ask you’d have to be in Rome 5 days before. You’d also rule yourself out of attending the semi if we made it due to 10 days back here.
    From Entry requirements - Italy travel advice - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) 

Travellers transiting Italy in a private vehicle for less than 36 hours are exempt from self-isolation. Those travelling for proven reasons of work, health or absolute necessity, for less than 120 hours, are also exempt from self-isolation.
  • More tickets available for England v Germany now.
  • PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:

From Entry requirements - Italy travel advice - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) 

Travellers transiting Italy in a private vehicle for less than 36 hours are exempt from self-isolation. Those travelling for proven reasons of work, health or absolute necessity, for less than 120 hours, are also exempt from self-isolation.
    Still 10 days on return isn’t it? No one will want to miss a potential semi (ooo err mrs).
  • PopIcon said:
    Found out about today's lottery about an hour too late. Had all the group games, didn't get anything from the multiple re-ballots, missed out today. My mate had his R16 ticket cancelled this morning by UEFA and only found out after it had effectively been resold to the general public at noon. As long as they fill the seats with as many Category 1 tickets as possible they don't give a monkeys. What an absolute shambles.
    They were selling all four cats for the last 16 match. Odd that your mate only got his refund today, i got mine about a month ago.
    Looks like even UEFA felt some semblance of guilt as they sent an access code to my mate this afternoon and he was able to purchase an equivalent CAT3 as he held for Dublin.

Another day of refreshing for me though!
  • rs340 said:
    More tickets available for England v Germany now.
    On the portal in open sale or with a specific access code?

If the former I've been in there all day refreshing and not even seen our match once so there is obviously a lack of consistency in what users can view/access.
  • Sponsored links:

• rs340 said:
    More tickets available for England v Germany now.
    On the portal in open sale or with a specific access code?

If the former I've been in there all day refreshing and not even seen our match once so there is obviously a lack of consistency in what users can view/access.
    Apparently only visible to original R16 ticket holders via UEFA
  • edited June 2021

@The_Organiser trying to blag a half day off a jock boss will be fun haha, think ill booze round Farringdon way as easy for me to get to from earls court

I haven't seen any of the mighty vale since the wet wipe incident. 

got uefa tickets yesterday but haven't received them on the app yet anyone else received there's yet?
  • Just had a an email to say been successful. 

Now just got to get half day sorted 

• Eng fans sale should begin tomorrow. Would like to think our allocation should rise to at least 5k which should see some mates get one who missed out so far.

@The_Organiser trying to blag a half day off a jock boss will be fun haha, think ill booze round Farringdon way as easy for me to get to from earls court

got uefa tickets yesterday but haven't received them on the app yet anyone else received there's yet?
    Hope you get the half day mate.

We got ours yesterday but also not on the app yet. May I’ve they’ll come through today. Let us know where in the ground you are and if close we’ll have a beer at half time.

Do you know if big Matt is going?

My old man will be there mate 😉

Hope you get the half day mate.

We got ours yesterday but also not on the app yet. May I’ve they’ll come through today. Let us know where in the ground you are and if close we’ll have a beer at half time.

Do you know if big Matt is going?

My old man will be there mate 😉
    Yeah Matt’s going he was asking me yesterday where I’m boozing, tickets have just come through 515 is the block I’m in 
  • Ticket now paid for and day off in sorted. Cant wait after the last 15 months it is so nice to have that big game buzz again. 
  • edited June 2021
    I was unsuccessful in the original last 16 ballot but have been receiving all the emails from the FA without any access code.

I can see I get a ticket for Sweden v Ukraine still but the other games are sold out with ours not appearing at all, I am right in thinking I have to wait for general sale tomorrow now?    
  • Any spares ? 😊
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    I was unsuccessful in the original last 16 ballot but have been receiving all the emails from the FA without any access code.

I can see I get a ticket for Sweden v Ukraine still but the other games are sold out with ours not appearing at all, I am right in thinking I have to wait for general sale tomorrow now?    

I was the same and have this email from ESTC

Round 1 and 2 Sales Extended until Saturday
    We are extending the sale for those who were successful in Round 1 and 2 until 4pm on Saturday 26 June due to the ongoing issues with UEFA's Ticket Portal

Round 3

Should any tickets remain unsold, or we obtain an additional allocation, by 4pm on Saturday, we will run a ballot for a last-minute sale

Any Round 3 sale will now be held on Sunday 27 June (time tbd)

The number of remaining tickets will determine who/how many will be entered into this ballot

Which translates in to this message from UEFA

"Unlucky you English boys no tickets for you, they have all gone to corporate, and we fart in your face, lots of love, UEFA"

• Sponsored links:

• Just got 2 massive result they popped up for sale this morning 
  • Tried this morning but no luck.

Oh well, will probably be less painful to watch it on TV anyway!!

• Anyone been to a game ? Have a ridiculous by 2.30 arrival time ? Reckon it will be enforced?
  • Anyone had there ticket email yet? 
  • Anyone been to a game ? Have a ridiculous by 2.30 arrival time ? Reckon it will be enforced?
    I went to the England v Scotland game, no one checked the entry times.
    Thanks . Are the bars open ?
    No they’re not at all. We were about an hour late for our Scotland slot. No one gave a shit and they didn’t appear that fussed with the Covid checks either. Cert no cross-checking to I.d. or tickets. That was our experience anyway.
    Thanks . Are the bars open ?
    Yes £7 a can of Heineken. If you are getting more than one, offer to the pour the other one to help the queue go down. 
  • Is there any realistic chance of getting a ticket for a match at Wembley still? Nothing comes up when i click on ticket portal