Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Bit like Bristol City's training kit they're going with the theme of the city in the kit arent they
    I'm surprised there are not images of Barry and Oz in the shirt.
  • Wow that’s bad 
  • DRAddick said:
    It's like they did several different designs, couldn't pick one, so used them all.

It's a copy of the badge.

Cross top left
    thin stripes top right reflecting the Catalan flag
    Thick stripes beneath representing the club's colours.
  • I like the St. George cross in the upper left, and like the half and half shorts

The stripes on the rest of the shirt would look better if they were the same width across the board
  • Just waded through 12 pages of this thread, to see more mentions of almost every other clubs kits but ours, see you in 12 pages time, will ours be out by then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Just waded through 12 pages of this thread, to see more mentions of almost every other clubs kits but ours, see you in 12 pages time, will ours be out by then?
    Thats your own fault then as imagine the thread title will be (eventually) updated when the new kit has been released ;) 
  • kilian_om said:
    That shirt makes one thing xlear, the Nike logo is the most important aspect. The Barca badge vanishes into the strips
    The whole shirt design is based on the Barca badge though. Clearly you cant really see it at first glance judging by the response, but when you look closer the cross and two stripe patterns match. Its a clever idea with really poor execution imo.
    I get that the shirt is based on the badge, just though it rather egrarious for the Nike badge to be the single most visible element and what the eye is drawn to by the very design of the shirt
  • Stewart said:
    Just watch Crystal Palace have half and half shorts next season. 
    Half and half kits, one side stripey shite with blue and red, the other half white with a red and blue sash across part of it. Half and half blue and white shorts, one red sock and one blue sock.

Clowns
  • sam3110 said:
    Stewart said:
    Just watch Crystal Palace have half and half shorts next season. 
    Half and half kits, one side stripey shite with blue and red, the other half white with a red and blue sash across part of it. Half and half blue and white shorts, one red sock and one blue sock.

Clowns
    Yep. Spot on, all aboard the vomit comet for the secound team in Surrey.
  • Barcelona's kit for next season...

I think I have those pyjamas somewhere...
  • Has anyone popped up yet with the usual "anyone who wears a replica shirt over the age of <insert age here> is a total <insert insult here>"???
  • https://www.officialwesthamstore.com/fashion/mens-fashion/t-shirts/6362_2425-white-australia-flagcrest-t-shirt.html

Hammers mate just sent me this. Judging by the amount of Hammers shirts I see around Perth that will go down well.

If "we" do one I'll buy it!
  • That Barca kit is horrific.....didn't realise they'd signed JFC
  • edited June 2021
    So the Finnish shirt also has the cross centred on the Nike badge, not the country's badge. I think my original feeling was right, the actual club/country is clearly secondary to the fact it's a Nike shirt
  • Sponsored links:

• So the Finnish shirt also has the cross centred on the Nike badge, not the country's badge. I think my original feeling was right, the actual club/country is clearly secondary to the fact it's a Nike shirt
    You realise the finnish flag has the cross to the left? Also the badge stands out way more than the tick. 

2020-2021 Finland Home Nike Football Shirt Kids

The Official and Unofficial Flags in Scandinavia
  • Is there a reason we announce our kit so late? Is it to do with first pre season game?
  • https://www.officialwesthamstore.com/fashion/mens-fashion/t-shirts/6362_2425-white-australia-flagcrest-t-shirt.html

Hammers mate just sent me this. Judging by the amount of Hammers shirts I see around Perth that will go down well.

If "we" do one I'll buy it!
    It only goes up to a 3XL.

:D 
  • esseffect said:
    Is there a reason we announce our kit so late? Is it to do with first pre season game?
    A few clubs manage to release selling kits early in the summer.  For whatever reason we never seem to manage it.
  • I think its because of shirt sponsor this year, same reason as last season too.

However, when KM was CEO....
  • esseffect said:
    Is there a reason we announce our kit so late? Is it to do with first pre season game?
    A few clubs manage to release selling kits early in the summer.  For whatever reason we never seem to manage it.
    We have in the past, as mentioned earlier in the 11-12 season we displayed next seasons kits in the club shop window at the last home game of that season.
  • Lincoln will have 5 different shirt sponsors this season although they're off to a bad start with this monstrosity