Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peaky Mendoncas.

Discovered this place recently. Mr Dapper barbers, Deal. 

Run by great mates of Seb, whose first shirt was apparently the Wembley 98 one, and who loved a bit of Peaky Blinders. 

So Steve’s wife painted this in his memory, and it has pride of place in the shop.  I think it’s a beautiful thing. 

If you should ever rock up in Deal with your hair too long, get yourself down to Steve’s place on King St (which was also used extensively recently as a location for Danny Boyle’s upcoming Pistols tv biopic).

Comments

• Looks more like Steve Jones to me!
  • Good mate of mine lives in Deal and sent me a pic of this place back in September. There’s a few Charlton pieces there. Looks like a great place for a cut. 

• TelMc32 said:
    Good mate of mine lives in Deal and sent me a pic of this place back in September. There’s a few Charlton pieces there. Looks like a great place for a cut. 

I'm guessing the "Its a Beautiful Life" quote is nothing to do with Charlton what so ever ;)
    Unless it’s Matt Southall who owns it!
  • TelMc32 said:
    Good mate of mine lives in Deal and sent me a pic of this place back in September. There’s a few Charlton pieces there. Looks like a great place for a cut. 

I'm guessing the "Its a Beautiful Life" quote is nothing to do with Charlton what so ever ;)
    I thought maybe two of the mugs in the cabinet were Charlton related.  Picture wouldn’t let us zoom in enough for sure.  I’ll ask my pal to have a look next time he’s in. 
  • TelMc32 said:
    TelMc32 said:

I thought maybe two of the mugs in the cabinet were Charlton related.  Picture wouldn’t let us zoom in enough for sure.  I’ll ask my pal to have a look next time he’s in. 
    Yeah the No.9 one at the bottom looks Charlton related 
  • pretty sure the bottom left one is CAFC related too.

superb pic BTW
  • pretty sure the bottom left one is CAFC related too.

superb pic BTW
    Yeah, I thought it looked like a father/son approaching the new Wembley, so maybe the 2019 play-off final.