Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You had one job........

Okay, possibly two (checking the keeper stayed on his line being the other)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57325387

Comments

• Get on that Retro Hummel kit that Crusaders are wearing 
  • Rothko said:
    Get on that Retro Hummel kit that Crusaders are wearing 
    That's class

Spurs 85

Id love that in red with white pinstripe
  • Said Ian Woosnam to his caddy during the final round of the Open 
  • That is an absolutely atrocious decision. I don't think that linesman should work in football again. 
  • Its disappointing they lost the appeal... I get the fact that you dont want to set a precident in the future but cmon, they had serious grounds
  • And right there an example of why VAR is critical in checking goals. 

That is as CLEAR AND OBVIOUS an error as you'll ever see.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    And right there an example of why VAR is critical in checking goals. 

If the linesman "didn't see" the ball that far over the line he's either so visually impaired as to be a danger to himself or else he's just flat out bent.  
  • Dazzler21 said:
    And right there an example of why VAR is critical in checking goals. 

Although doesn't need VAR, the refs get that notification to their watch dont they 
  • Who needs VAR or notifications for a cock up like that, you can see from the dirt kicked up by the ball clearly landing over the line, what on earth was the lino watching, and what an acceptance by the guy for what he said was an "error"..unbelievable
  • Sponsored links:

• Would like to see it at full speed. 
    Very obvious in slow motion. 
  • Classy response from the manager, refreshing to see. 
  • How that manager has the dignity to make a response like that is beyond me and probably millions of others,really that sets an example to some of the other moaners who dont have anything like the grievance that he had.
  • what about the technology that supposedly spots when the whole of the ball is over the goal line ? .. was that not in use or is it not used in penalty shoot outs
  • what about the technology that supposedly spots when the whole of the ball is over the goal line ? .. was that not in use or is it not used in penalty shoot outs
    I doubt that league could afford it.
  • So Roger Hunt and the Russian linesman were right after all!!!!!
  • edited June 2021
    iainment said:
    what about the technology that supposedly spots when the whole of the ball is over the goal line ? .. was that not in use or is it not used in penalty shoot outs
    I doubt that league could afford it.
    Yeah getting two $300 cameras would bankrupt any club.😛