Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

HMRC Warrant For My Arrest!

Oh well , i just hope they have WIFI in the nick , so i can get on Charlton Life!

Just had a call on my mobile from the HMRC saying i would get arrested shortly , if i didn't press 1 regarding tax fraud!

Comments

• Mate I get those all the bloody time ! so annoying. How do they even get your mobile number ? I block the number everytime I get a call but then they ring from a different number. The phone companies should close these scammers down. It would be so easy to do but they obviously just choose to ignore it
  • 07785 316261 if anyone needs to contact them!
    Will be a cloned number. Lots of poor sods must've been bombarded with calls/messages with all these scams. 
  • My National Insurance number has been revoked due to it being used in crime. I am so concerned.
  • cfgs said:
    My National Insurance number has been revoked due to it being used in crime. I am so concerned.
    I've just had that one this morning.
  • On a more serious note than my flippant 'shower' comment. There will be people out there, mainly the elderly, that will fall for this scam and hand over £000's. 
    I wish there was a way of stopping these bastard's, but I suppose all we can do is warn our friends and relatives, so that they don't fall for it!
  • I thought I saw a report a week or so ago about the police arresting 8 or so people associated with one of these phone scams. I really hope the courts have the ability to impose long sentences if these people are found guilty. 
  • Sponsored links:

• On a more serious note than my flippant 'shower' comment. There will be people out there, mainly the elderly, that will fall for this scam and hand over £000's. 
    I wish there was a way of stopping these bastard's, but I suppose all we can do is warn our friends and relatives, so that they don't fall for it!
    Thats why I text you regularly 😉
  • I get one of these a week.

I usually hang on to have a chat with the kind gentleman who is going out his way to give me a heads up about my impending imprisonment.

”what’s your date of birth”

“Well, you fucking called me mate and know everything about my accounts - so you tell me.”
  • Hope you don't share your cell, with an 18 stone Millwall supporter named Hazel.
  • About time
  • I wish people would just pay up - I need the money.
  • Oh well , i just hope they have WIFI in the nick , so i can get on Charlton Life!

Just had a call on my mobile from the HMRC saying i would get arrested shortly , if i didn't press 1 regarding tax fraud!
    I got that call ignored it and blocked the number. They would send you a letter first ! 
  • So many of you seem to have a warrant for your arrests, I might take up bounty hunting. 
  • So many of you seem to have a warrant for your arrests, I might take up bounty hunting. 
    Imagine a Millwall forum then 
  • No posts from @Mendonca In Asdas for nearly six hours.

Can only assume he’s been arrested.
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:
    No posts from @Mendonca In Asdas for nearly six hours.

Can only assume he’s been arrested.

No comment
    Oi that's my number. 
    You are in real trouble now mate 
  • I had one of the HMRC scam ones that signed off “god bless” 

also had a pretty convincing Hermes one on my mobile about rescheduling delivery. Only looked in more detail when they asked for my date of birth...
  • On the odd occasion I answer and get one of these I tend to tell them they are sad, pathetic people trying to rip off the old and unfortunate; that their parents would be ashamed of them and that if they believe in a God they know they are going to burn for eternity.  I then swear a lot.  

These sorts of calls are funny for the majority but life crushing for a minority.
  • Oh well , i just hope they have WIFI in the nick , so i can get on Charlton Life!

Good news, I’ve got WiFi!!
  • Give them Matt Southall number 
  • Give them Matt Southall number 
    Come on there's these cnuts and then there is that cnut!