Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Sponsor / Partner Imminent

Comments

• colthe3rd said:
    i want a popeyes chicken
    Reminds me of that idiot on the American version of Family Fortunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvrwPEgHq_A
    American? Careful when throwing around the idiot insult. ;-)
    Speaking as a honorary Canadian, I think I’d prefer if people do think this clip is American. 
  • AndyG said:
    According to the Crypto thread Elon Must flew into Luton on a secretive visit last week..... just saying !!!!
    seeing this mistake made me laugh. Must (or Musth) is the lovely description for a bull elephant that is on seriously aggressive heat .. he MUST have it and he's gonna GET it .. watch out you lady elephants .. he's  comin' for ya  :*
  • Brains Faggots

• New catering management partner.

• colthe3rd said:
    i want a popeyes chicken
    Reminds me of that idiot on the American version of Family Fortunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvrwPEgHq_A
    American? Careful when throwing around the idiot insult. ;-)
    Unless it's moved recently, I do believe Canada is part of North America.
    Yeah i think it's still lodged in there between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:
    Psg will sell millions of this Jordan collab 

Some PSG fans really not happy that they've dropped the red stripe from the middle of the shirt
  • I think they more upset that the sponsors logo is in English.
  • That's not a PSG shirt without the central stripe
  • edited May 2021
    Crazy, theyl still sell millions to casuals though. The Juventus/Palace kit still sells for $$$
  • shine166 said:

What’s a Jordan Collab? 
  • shine166 said:

What’s a Jordan Collab? 
    It's a kit made with 'Jordan' rather than just Nike. The Nike Air Jordan collector scene, is a huge thing on its own. 
  • shine166 said:

Maybe - although I really don't see PSG as a global brand, certainly not in the Barca/RM/Manure league.
  • bobmunro said:
    shine166 said:

Maybe - although I really don't see PSG as a global brand, certainly not in the Barca/RM/Manure league.
    True, plus they are bloody french, never trust the cheese eating surrender monkeys!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2021
    bobmunro said:
    shine166 said:

They do just fine on social media outside the top 3.. although I may have over egged it with 'millions' lol 

• PopIcon said:
    I've never really understood general football shirt collectors. There is a well known Charlton supporter, who is also a general hoarder of shirts and regularly shows off his Millwall tops on Twitter.
    This is perhaps my own simpleminded naivety, but I couldn't do it. It's actually beyond my brain capabilities to fathom that a Charlton supporter would collect Millwall and Palace shirts.
    Maybe he's starting his preparation for November 5th...
    Forward planning for the next pandemic and the possibility of toilet paper running out.
  • PopIcon said:
    I've never really understood general football shirt collectors. There is a well known Charlton supporter, who is also a general hoarder of shirts and regularly shows off his Millwall tops on Twitter.
    This is perhaps my own simpleminded naivety, but I couldn't do it. It's actually beyond my brain capabilities to fathom that a Charlton supporter would collect Millwall and Palace shirts.
    I used to have loads as a kid, one from every country I visited etc.. or where family members went. The Jordan brand is its own thing outright, if a top club managed to do a deal with Supreme, it would more than likely be the highest selling shirt of all time. 
  • edited May 2021
    Jordan have played a marketing blinder managing to get themselves front and centre of the home PSG shirt (they started a couple of seasons back with a 1-off special in a CL game, then did the third kit, so have gradually wormed their way up the hierarchy).

But shocking to see the PSG identity diluted purely to promote another brand with no connection to the club other than a marketing/money motivation... even the PSG home shorts are based on US 90s basketball...

It's the equivalent (not that I'm suggesting we're quite high-profile enough!) of Jordan taking on Charltons kits when our Hummel deal expires, changing our home shorts to red and giving us a mid-90s Chicago Bulls look, using our kit as a tool to market their brand
  • AndyG said:
    According to the Crypto thread Elon Must flew into Luton on a secretive visit last week..... just saying !!!!
    Just our luck getting an imposter - why couldn’t it have been Elon Musk?
  • AndyG said:
    Just our luck getting an imposter - why couldn’t it have been Elon Musk?
    Oh bollox Southall promised it was the right one
  • CAFCTrev said:
    PopIcon said:
    Im a shirt collector myself, but I wouldn't be seen dead with a spanner/nigel shirt. 
    Or alive!