Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THE ONE AND ONLY END OF SEASON STATBANK - VERSION 2

2»

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant work, @lancashire lad. I'm currently checking your calculations for any rounding errors of .00001.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I can't think for the life of me, of another recent season where we have scored 5 or more goals more than once in that season?
  • Options
    Well done Lancs, superb work as always 
  • Options
    Well done LL, I do not know where you get the time or inclination to do all this, but very interesting
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Well done LL, I do not know where you get the time or inclination to do all this, but very interesting
    with Charlton TV it has increased the work load somewhat but I do wonder if anyone at the club looks at our stats and marks?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    ross1 said:
    with Charlton TV it has increased the work load somewhat but I do wonder if anyone at the club looks at our stats and marks?
    I would think it would be rather remiss if they did not look to see some fans opinion. of course we know Olly is on this forum, so perhaps he will keep them informed of anything interesting or opinions
  • Options
    Thanks for all your hard work. It is much appreciated. 
  • Options
    Thanks Lancs.  It's one of the first things I look for on the CL site.  Amongst many great contributors, you do a superlative job.
  • Options
    Great work as always @lancashire lad

Just as an aside, every time I open Charltonlife, I see this thread and the title makes me smile…
    ”The one and only” - “Version 2” 😂