Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The ITK Thread - summer 2021 update p14

18910111214»

Comments

• Lol seeing this again made me laugh! Red Henry and others were outed. The stress of the situation and their absolute bollocks predictions. They can all jog on ... 
  • Lol seeing this again made me laugh! Red Henry and others were outed. The stress of the situation and their absolute bollocks predictions. They can all jog on ... 
    No that's not what it's about.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Valley11 said:
    I hate to be a moan but my earth-shattering reveal that Levitt was signing, a few days before he did, doesn’t appear to put me ITK.
    Do I need to learn a funny handshake to get in the club? 
    I have added all the ones I have seen, there's likely many I have not, link the comment and I'll add it.
    Haha. It’s ok. It was a genuine ITK but I suspect I won’t be again. Sad emoji. 
  • Valley11 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Valley11 said:
    I hate to be a moan but my earth-shattering reveal that Levitt was signing, a few days before he did, doesn’t appear to put me ITK.
    Do I need to learn a funny handshake to get in the club? 
    I have added all the ones I have seen, there's likely many I have not, link the comment and I'll add it.
    Haha. It’s ok. It was a genuine ITK but I suspect I won’t be again. Sad emoji. 
    Does that mean your source has gone?
  • Dazzler playing god takes all the fun out of transfer rumours :wink:

I joke, i actually quite enjoy this thread its quite interesting and fun. 
  • edited January 2021
    Limited this to ITK's Given and ITK's good 

• Really disappointing to see TS (ST) in 19th place.
    Surely he should be in the automatic promotion places?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Have I had 3 ITK claims? I only remember saying Schwartz is done and we’re getting a premier league attacking midfielder on loan. 

No idea what the other is 
  • Shouldn't the ITK people who had one out of one proven correctly, be ahead of the ITK who had one proven and two others wrong?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2021
    Dazzler21 said:

Have I had 3 ITK claims? I only remember saying Schwartz is done and we’re getting a premier league attacking midfielder on loan. 

Apologies your attacking midfielder is also correct if it was Millar!

The extra was where I hadn't deleted schwartz from the TBC column. You sir are 2 for 2.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Apologies your attacking midfielder is also correct if it was Millar!

The extra was where I hadn't deleted schwartz from the TBC column. You sir are 2 for 2.
    Yeah pretty sure it’s Millar, I wasn’t told a name but he ticks all the boxes. 

I know literally nothing else so I’m happy to retire on a perfect record haha. 
  • Lifted from p31 of the latest rumours thread:
  • yes........ I’m on a list 
  • Dazzler21 said:

Why is Otto on there at 0/0 and not all the rest of us who haven't made any ITK claims?  I feel slighted.
  • edited May 2021
    The table no longer exists.

Just the lists now. Plus back then Ricky was desperate to be listed.
  • Do any of the ITKs know when the new kit will be revealed?
  • Do any of the ITKs know when the new kit will be revealed?
    Before the new season commences.