Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Translation help.

Hello all, 

ive got this item of clothing that I’ve sourced recently as part of a bundle. However there is no sizing label inside. 

The only label I can find is this one. Is anybody able to tell me what sizing this is, or if it is even in relation to that? 

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• edited April 2021
    Hello all, 

ive got this item of clothing that I’ve sourced recently as part of a bundle. However there is no sizing label inside. 

The only label I can find is this one. Is anybody able to tell me what sizing this is, or if it is even in relation to that? 

Thanks in advance. 

Which is the odd number out?

78......comes with chips.

All others are with fried rice.
  • Hello all, 

Thanks in advance. 
    145-155 chinese clothing sizes, I punched this in on google.  It did the trick.
  • IQ: 145-155
    Points Charlton will get: 70-78
    Beers per month: 58-66
  • I'm guessing the numeric values are in CM?

Anyhow, I've listed it as runs like Small Mens size. It looks of similar size to other small sizes I have, but I have added these values for further guidance.
  • I'm guessing the numeric values are in CM?

Anyhow, I've listed it as runs like Small Mens size. It looks of similar size to other small sizes I have, but I have added these values for further guidance.
    Pretty certain it's child's sizes, though there's no statement to that fact AFAIK
  • edited April 2021
    @SoundAsa£ Would recommend deleting that post if I were you, it will likely be received as casual racism and I know that isn't your intention. 
  • MrWalker said:
    I'm guessing the numeric values are in CM?

Pretty certain it's child's sizes, though there's no statement to that fact AFAIK
    Interesting you say that mate, my mrs thought it was too small even for small mans. I'm not too familiar with kids sizing tbh, not sure what to list it as. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    @SoundAsa£ Would recommend deleting that post if I were you, it will likely be received as casual racism and I know that isn't your intention. 
    Mmmmm......really?
  • Sponsored links:

• Guessing this is why I was tagged initially (said tag has since been edited out). 

I don't want to bang on the casual stereotype drum because there are the classic half-dozen posters who will then say "well of course Paddy's brought race into it" and it becomes a self-fulfilling pissing about contest where I'm demonised as "soft-touch PC can't say anything these days cancel culture left woke mob liberal", vs "freedom of speech it's only a joke what are you offended about".

But also, can we just not make comments like that please.

Or do so, whatever, I'm not gonna directly go to the mods. It's too much fucking effort and just fulfils my posting stereotype
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Guessing this is why I was tagged initially (said tag has since been edited out). 
    It was.

Anyway I edited and made the point directly myself instead, wasn't sure if the notification would also be removed (it appears not).
  • MrWalker said:

Interesting you say that mate, my mrs thought it was too small even for small mans. I'm not too familiar with kids sizing tbh, not sure what to list it as. 
    Looking it up, 78cm chest measurement would fit a 6 year old
  • MrWalker said:
    MrWalker said:

Looking it up, 78cm chest measurement would fit a 6 year old
    Haha thanks @MrWalker , quite far off the small Mens estimation then!