Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CLFC vs PNE Supporters - match report and pictures

2»

Comments

• Cheers Surf, we all thought it was a cracking match, good spirit and against a decent bunch of lads.
    Thanks for coming down - good to meet you all and glad you had a good time.

And there we all are, Charlton lads too, on your vid posted all round the great world wide web.
    Talent spotters from Brazil could be scouting some of our lads soon. ;o)
  • PS: How come you had a player with 'Bolton' on his shirt .....? lol
  • yeah we always have go at him for his surname. His name his Stuart Bolton and he's a geography teacher and, guess which town he teaches in? yes you've got it in Bolton lol.

I think there is anothetr 15 pics yet i will send them to you when he puts them on our web site

which is www.pnembt.co.uk

Next up for us is another away game against Bristol City fans 5 am start for that one lol. I think if we win that we've won the fans league lol. We find it's a lot better playing than just whatching our first team let us down year in year out. We don't let them spoil our day anymore lol
  • edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Surf[/cite]We find it's a lot better playing than just whatching our first team let us down year in year out. We don't let them spoil our day anymore lol

lol

Don't we know that feeling, ha ha.
    It's just the colour of our shirts that's different otherwise we're all the true brotherhood of fans.
    Let down and disappointed.

Apart from the 'Sky 4' and their hordes of plastic fans in their replica shirts, who've only ever seen their team play on telly.
  • Count us in for a trip to yours as one of those games defo. Loved it.

Maybe we'll meet in the FA Cup third round - that is if we don't get ko'd in the first/second round by some plucky upstarts from the Bodmin Moor league.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Count us in for a trip to yours as one of those games defo. Loved it.

Maybe we'll meet in the FA Cup third round - that is if we don't get ko'd in the first/second round by some plucky upstarts from the Bodmin Moor league.

East Cornwall League or South Western League are the major leagues down here in Oggyland, BFR

;o)
  • You are spot on about the 'Sky 4', Oggy.

I hate plastics and you can't move for them around here. There are so many people who will grow up in a place with a league football team and say 'I'm a Liverpool fan' - I always ask them why and I haven't heard a decent excuse yet. I suppose they are embarassed to say 'because I am shallow and my confidence needs the boost of glory by association'!

PNE fans, I hope you get promoted btw. Props to Sir Tom.
  • [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite] I suppose they are embarassed to say 'because I am shallow and my confidence needs the boost of glory by association'!

PNE fans, I hope you get promoted btw. Props to Sir Tom.

Lol first comment, soooo true.

Also agree re preston, they seemed a real top bunch of lads i went along and watched, and will now be looking for their results. Good luck PNE proper fans surrounded by 2 of the 'sky 4' fair play.